Title: shenry's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# shenry

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Chatwing Live Group Chat - HTML5 + Chat Apps] when I adding token on website nothing happend](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-i-adding-token-on-website-nothing-happend/)
 *  [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-i-adding-token-on-website-nothing-happend/#post-5776346)
 * Do you have to purchase the tokens? How many tokens are needed to use the plugin?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [I want to have a full screen video Landing Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-want-to-have-a-full-screen-video-landing-page/)
 *  [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-want-to-have-a-full-screen-video-landing-page/#post-4872954)
 * That site looks like it uses this theme: [http://themeforest.net/item/ensconce-responsive-wordpress-video-landing-page/full_screen_preview/4892919](http://themeforest.net/item/ensconce-responsive-wordpress-video-landing-page/full_screen_preview/4892919)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: ['404-fancy meeting you here' error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-fancy-meeting-you-here-error/)
 *  [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [12 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-fancy-meeting-you-here-error/#post-3857697)
 * I got the same,
    404 – fancy meeting you here! I’m also using Responsive theme.
   I deleted a page. and I also clicked restore to defaults under Logo- I think 
   that’s what did it for me. I tried rebuilding everything, but still getting the
   empty 404 page.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Postie] Image handling?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-handling-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-handling-1/#post-3869608)
 * Thanks, I just sent you two examples.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Postie] Mail not coming through, getting these warnings](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mail-not-coming-through-getting-these-warnings/)
 *  Thread Starter [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mail-not-coming-through-getting-these-warnings/#post-3865412)
 * Thanks. Will do. Luckily, Wayne seems to make updates pretty regularly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Postie] Mail not coming through, getting these warnings](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mail-not-coming-through-getting-these-warnings/)
 *  Thread Starter [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mail-not-coming-through-getting-these-warnings/#post-3865400)
 * Should I delete the plugin and reinstall? Postie was running perfectly, but now
   isn’t working at all. Is there a way I can correctl these errors? thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Postie] Assigning categories to email addresses?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/assigning-categories-to-email-addresses/)
 *  Thread Starter [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/assigning-categories-to-email-addresses/#post-3862093)
 * Excellent, thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Category Icons Lite] Using Category lite with Postie, images in RSS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-category-lite-with-postie-images-in-rss/)
 *  Thread Starter [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-category-lite-with-postie-images-in-rss/#post-3577162)
 * Sure, what’s the email address you’d like me to send it, or should I put in forum?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Category Icons Lite] Using Category lite with Postie, images in RSS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-category-lite-with-postie-images-in-rss/)
 *  Thread Starter [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-category-lite-with-postie-images-in-rss/#post-3577138)
 * I made a contribution a week ago, you sent me a thank you email, but would sure
   love it if you had time to respond.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Category Icons Lite] Using Category lite with Postie, images in RSS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-category-lite-with-postie-images-in-rss/)
 *  Thread Starter [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-category-lite-with-postie-images-in-rss/#post-3576966)
 * Theme: CityGuide (Woo theme)
    Wordpress 3.5.1
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Postie] trying to get Category_icons lite plugin to work w/ Postie](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trying-to-get-category_icons-lite-plugin-to-work-w-postie/)
 *  Thread Starter [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trying-to-get-category_icons-lite-plugin-to-work-w-postie/#post-3572994)
 * Will do. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cimy Header Image Rotator] [Plugin: Cimy Header Image Rotator] cimy breaks search box](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cimy-header-image-rotator-cimy-breaks-search-box/)
 *  [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [14 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cimy-header-image-rotator-cimy-breaks-search-box/#post-2882489)
 * Hi Rob, Have you stopped maintaining Postie? I tried to click to “donate to this
   plugin” it goes to [http://www.blog.robfelty.com/plugins/postie](http://www.blog.robfelty.com/plugins/postie),
   and I get “Internal Server Error”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Postie plugin doesn't work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/postie-plugin-doesnt-work/)
 *  [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/postie-plugin-doesnt-work/#post-2399661)
 * From what I understand. Postie no longer works with WordPress, and the developer
   is not answering email concerning the plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Post to your blog using email](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-to-your-blog-using-email-1/)
 *  [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-to-your-blog-using-email-1/#post-2717049)
 * Thanks Kapil, I used postie on a blog with 30 other contributors. Each would 
   update their category via email/postie. Do you think XML_RPC could also be used
   this way? Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Post to your blog using email](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-to-your-blog-using-email-1/)
 *  [shenry](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/)
 * (@shenry)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-to-your-blog-using-email-1/#post-2717034)
 * I was using this plug in too. And it was pretty vital to how I posted. Could 
   you explain a bit as to what XML_RPC is? Thank you.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shenry/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)