Title: sheba2's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# sheba2

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Support Tickets Center] [Plugin: Support Tickets Center] Can't install plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-support-tickets-center-cant-install-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-support-tickets-center-cant-install-plugin/#post-2607955)
 * Hello,
 * Maintenance on whose site? I got this error when I installed your plugin. It 
   showed the osTicket admin in wordpress and a Tickets button on the frontend.
 * The osTicket admin in wordpress admin is non-functional, meaning I can’t make
   any changes that save. The Tickets button on front does not go to a page to create
   a ticket or get update on a ticket.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP phpBB Bridge] [Plugin: WP phpBB Bridge] Is this a paid plugin?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-is-this-a-paid-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-is-this-a-paid-plugin/#post-2606776)
 * [@zeoz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeoz/), were you able to get the 
   plugin to work? If yes, can you or anyone PLEASE share your steps. My site launches
   in a few days and I’ll really like to have this functionality.
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP phpBB Bridge] [Plugin: WP phpBB Bridge] Is this a paid plugin?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-is-this-a-paid-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-is-this-a-paid-plugin/#post-2606773)
 * Can you please let me know when the plugin will be available. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PHPBB Single Sign On] [Plugin: PHPBB Single Sign On] Sign in error with PHP BB single sign on](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-phpbb-single-sign-on-sign-in-error-with-php-bb-single-sign-on/)
 *  [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-phpbb-single-sign-on-sign-in-error-with-php-bb-single-sign-on/#post-2564111)
 * Thanks for the update. I’ll try it in a few days and let you know my outcome.
   I really appreciate your efforts.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PHPBB Single Sign On] [Plugin: PHPBB Single Sign On] Sign in error with PHP BB single sign on](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-phpbb-single-sign-on-sign-in-error-with-php-bb-single-sign-on/)
 *  [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-phpbb-single-sign-on-sign-in-error-with-php-bb-single-sign-on/#post-2564109)
 * Thanks for responding. I am eagerly waiting for the solution.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP phpBB Bridge] [Plugin: WP phpBB Bridge] Is this a paid plugin?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-is-this-a-paid-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-is-this-a-paid-plugin/#post-2606724)
 * I am new to wordpress and don’t know the process. Maybe you can search here [http://wordpress.org/support/](http://wordpress.org/support/).
 * Can anyone please give Merianos the answer he seeks.
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP phpBB Bridge] [Plugin: WP phpBB Bridge] Is this a paid plugin?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-is-this-a-paid-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-is-this-a-paid-plugin/#post-2606717)
 * Hi Merianos,
 * Please let me known when you have posted the new plugin, I’ll really like to 
   try it.
 * Thanks for your attention.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Support Tickets Center] [Plugin: Support Tickets Center] How to install?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-support-tickets-center-how-to-install/)
 *  [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-support-tickets-center-how-to-install/page/2/#post-2287587)
 * [@corbula](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corbula/), can you please share
   the steps you took to install this plugin and share the url where your customer’s
   open/check tickets.
 * I’ll really appreciate your response.
 * Thanks for your attention.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Support Tickets Center] [Plugin: Support Tickets Center] How to install?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-support-tickets-center-how-to-install/)
 *  [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-support-tickets-center-how-to-install/page/2/#post-2287586)
 * What directory is the osticket installed in?
 * What url can can the customer see the osticket ticket page? e.g. domain.com/tickets?
 * Also I have an existing osticket install, setup with users, staff, etc. Is there
   a way to use my current setup with this plugin?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PHPBB Single Sign On] [Plug-In: PHPBB Single Sign On] Simple Path Question](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plug-in-phpbb-single-sign-on-simple-path-question/)
 *  [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plug-in-phpbb-single-sign-on-simple-path-question/#post-2102697)
 * I am unable to install this plugin, I got this error message:
 * Warning: require_once(/public_html/sfwp/wp-content/plugins/wp-phpbb-bridge/inc/
   wpbb_functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file
   or directory in /public_html/sfwp/wp-content/plugins/wp-phpbb-bridge/wp_phpbb_bridge.
   php on line 154
 * Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/public_html/
   sfwp/wp-content/plugins/wp-phpbb-bridge/inc/wpbb_functions.php’ (include_path
   =’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /public_html/sfwp/wp-content/plugins/
   wp-phpbb-bridge/wp_phpbb_bridge.php on line 154
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP phpBB Bridge] [Plugin: WP phpBB Bridge] WordPress phpbb bridge continue login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-wordpress-phpbb-bridge-continue-login/)
 *  [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-wordpress-phpbb-bridge-continue-login/#post-2546643)
 * @Yiubox, many thanks for detailed guide to this plugin.
 * Can you please comment on how well this is working for you? One of the latest
   posts says it slowed down the site considerably. Did you experience this?
 * I was unable to install it and got this error message:
 * Warning: require_once(/public_html/sfwp/wp-content/plugins/wp-phpbb-bridge/inc/
   wpbb_functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file
   or directory in /public_html/sfwp/wp-content/plugins/wp-phpbb-bridge/wp_phpbb_bridge.
   php on line 154
 * Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/public_html/
   sfwp/wp-content/plugins/wp-phpbb-bridge/inc/wpbb_functions.php’ (include_path
   =’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /nsheba/public_html/sfwp/wp-content/
   plugins/wp-phpbb-bridge/wp_phpbb_bridge.php on line 154
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP phpBB Bridge] [Plugin: WP phpBB Bridge] Is this a paid plugin?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-is-this-a-paid-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-is-this-a-paid-plugin/#post-2606495)
 * Many thanks for your response. In your opinion, which phpbb single sign on plugin
   is better?
 * [http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/phpbb-single-sign-on/](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/phpbb-single-sign-on/)
   vs. [http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-phpbb-bridge/](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-phpbb-bridge/)
 * Have a good day!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PHPBB Single Sign On] [Plugin: PHPBB Single Sign On] Important updates for 0.8.5](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-phpbb-single-sign-on-important-updates-for-085/)
 *  [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-phpbb-single-sign-on-important-updates-for-085/#post-2040770)
 * Can you please tell me which is the latest version. 0.8.5 or 2.0.6 stated on 
   your site?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PHPBB Single Sign On] [Plugin: PHPBB Single Sign On] Sign in error with PHP BB single sign on](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-phpbb-single-sign-on-sign-in-error-with-php-bb-single-sign-on/)
 *  [sheba2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sheba2/)
 * (@sheba2)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-phpbb-single-sign-on-sign-in-error-with-php-bb-single-sign-on/#post-2564097)
 * Hi, I am thinking of using this plugin. Did you get your issue resolved? If yes,
   can you share what you did, so when I install it and encounter the issue, I know
   what to do.
 * Thanks.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)