Title: sgarson's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# sgarson

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Genesis Post Teasers] Full Posts showing at the top, then repeating posts shown as teasers at bottom](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-posts-showing-at-the-top-then-repeating-posts-shown-as-teasers-at-bottom/)
 *  [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-posts-showing-at-the-top-then-repeating-posts-shown-as-teasers-at-bottom/#post-4129167)
 * I just installed your plug-in on my site with Genesis 2.01 and Studiopress Minimum
   Child Theme to enable blog teasers on Blog Template and Plugin CSS.
 * I don’t see any post teasers.
 * What am I doing wrong?
 * Steve
    Boston, MA
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Can see Admin pgae](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-see-admin-pgae/)
 *  Thread Starter [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-see-admin-pgae/#post-2009722)
 * Add the plugin to the plugin folder. Then log as admin and activate the plugin.
   Then try the main page of your blog.
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Can see Admin pgae](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-see-admin-pgae/)
 *  Thread Starter [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-see-admin-pgae/#post-2009710)
 * This solves the problem: [http://txfx.net/files/wordpress/disable-canonical-redirects.phps](http://txfx.net/files/wordpress/disable-canonical-redirects.phps)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Slow Database help](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-database-help/)
 *  Thread Starter [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-database-help/#post-1141264)
 * I guess it was wishful thinking. Things were fine for a while, but now performance
   is horrible again.
 * I’m at a loss.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Slow Database help](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-database-help/)
 *  Thread Starter [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-database-help/#post-1141158)
 * Solved the problem, so far, using this database optimization tool:
 * [http://www.figmentthinking.com/wordpress-plugins/wordpress-database-table-optimizer/](http://www.figmentthinking.com/wordpress-plugins/wordpress-database-table-optimizer/)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Slow Database help](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-database-help/)
 *  Thread Starter [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-database-help/#post-1141095)
 * Finally: The database interface phpMyAdmin says “no tables found in database”
   while my other blog, running 2.7 has tables.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Slow Database help](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-database-help/)
 *  Thread Starter [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-database-help/#post-1141085)
 * Other info:
    Version: MYSQL 5.0.26-community-nt Binlog cache size: 32,768 Bulk
   insert buffer size: 8,388,608 innodb additional mem pool size: 11,534,336 innodb
   buffer pool size: 524,288,000 join buffer size: 131,072 key buffer size: 270,532,608
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Cannot display more tnan 2 posts with IE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-display-more-tnan-2-posts-with-ie/)
 *  Thread Starter [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-display-more-tnan-2-posts-with-ie/#post-1139874)
 * How do I find the correct file to clean? My index.php file does not display the
   </html> </p> that I am looking for from the end of the page.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Cannot display more tnan 2 posts with IE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-display-more-tnan-2-posts-with-ie/)
 *  Thread Starter [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-display-more-tnan-2-posts-with-ie/#post-1139804)
 * Just learned that when selecting “next” to view the next page, in IE, the page
   only displays the title and <!–[endif]–>
 * [http://mpls-experts.com/blog/index.php?paged=2](http://mpls-experts.com/blog/index.php?paged=2)
 * But look fine in Firefox.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Cannot display more tnan 2 posts with IE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-display-more-tnan-2-posts-with-ie/)
 *  Thread Starter [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-display-more-tnan-2-posts-with-ie/#post-1139794)
 * I also just learned that the widget links to categories do not work in IE7, but
   work fine in Firefox. Some examples:
 * [http://mpls-experts.com/blog/?p=8](http://mpls-experts.com/blog/?p=8)
    [http://mpls-experts.com/blog/?p=8](http://mpls-experts.com/blog/?p=8)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Cannot display more tnan 2 posts with IE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-display-more-tnan-2-posts-with-ie/)
 *  Thread Starter [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-display-more-tnan-2-posts-with-ie/#post-1139789)
 * But in Firefox, everything looks fine
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Cannot display more tnan 2 posts with IE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-display-more-tnan-2-posts-with-ie/)
 *  Thread Starter [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-display-more-tnan-2-posts-with-ie/#post-1139787)
 * Another possible point of interest: If I change the Reading settings to display
   three posts, in IE, two posts display along with only the title of the third 
   post, followed by:
 * <!–[endif]–>
 * In addition, the right border of my template with widgets does not display.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [API Key](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/api-key-22/)
 *  [sgarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sgarson/)
 * (@sgarson)
 * [17 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/api-key-22/#post-822292)
 * While the API is displayed on the profile page of a wordpress hosted blog, now
   that I host on another server at my ISP, the API I tried from the wordpress host
   does not work.
 * Has anyone figured this one out?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)