Title: Setsuna.16's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Setsuna.16

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] elementorFrontendConfig](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elementorfrontendconfig/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elementorfrontendconfig/#post-17936065)
 * HI,
 * I believe the method you shared works. Thank you soo much! The score is roughly
   99 if I include elementor and it went down to 77 because the elementor js. Is
   there a way like to delay the elementor js but still works properly? I believe
   the main issue is this one: elementorFrontendConfig because it trying to call
   some other elementor assets but because it is being delayed it cannot find the
   right assets – [https://imgur.com/KIliS0S](https://imgur.com/KIliS0S)
 * Thanks again for your help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Store Locator] Category Dropdown](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-dropdown-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-dropdown-7/#post-17023564)
 * Hi there, I would like to know a workaround on this scenario:
   Some of my colleagues
   or most of them the store lists is working but there are a few that having an
   issue loading the page. It says “No results” when they view the page. The map
   is located in Malaysia and I have set the location to Malaysia by default but
   we are here in the Philippines. This is the screenshot I got from my assciate:
 * [https://prnt.sc/jPotzsTlNNBU](https://prnt.sc/jPotzsTlNNBU)
 * ![](https://prnt.sc/jPotzsTlNNBU)
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Store Locator] Category Dropdown](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-dropdown-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-dropdown-7/#post-17020891)
 * I wrote a support ticket just now, Thanks again for helping! Cheers!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Store Locator] Category Dropdown](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-dropdown-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-dropdown-7/#post-17020858)
 * HI there! really appreciate the help here. How about having a dropdown of PH,
   MY, VN then when you select a country the store will update base on the selected
   country? This is by far how I understand it should work however, when I try to
   choose a location on the dropdown categories it does not update, I think I still
   need to fill up the other fields and click submit.
 * Any workaround how can we have a dropdown category of countries and when we choose
   a country it should update the stores based on the selected country.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPForms - AI Form Builder for WordPress - Contact Forms, Payment Forms, Survey Form, Quiz & More] wpforms_frontend_output_success not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpforms_frontend_output_success-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpforms_frontend_output_success-not-working/#post-16866439)
 * To the author of this plugin or whomever will write an answer, I was able to 
   work out the code above. Is there a way to submit these values when AJAX is enabled
   on the form?
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPForms - AI Form Builder for WordPress - Contact Forms, Payment Forms, Survey Form, Quiz & More] Form submission does not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-submission-does-not-work-2/)
 *  [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-submission-does-not-work-2/#post-16866436)
 * The form works when I tested it. Can you confirm it on your end?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Reviews Widgets for Google, TripAdvisor, Yelp & Recommendations] Avoid an excessive DOM size](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/avoid-an-excessive-dom-size-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [3 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/avoid-an-excessive-dom-size-4/#post-16286191)
 * Hi There, Hoping for a response on this one. Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Geolocation IP Detection] Redirect before page load](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-before-page-load/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-before-page-load/#post-15535387)
 * Hi there, this is what we are already using but what happen is the site get to
   load first then redirects to the correct site. We need something that the geoip
   scripts will be on the header so it loads first before anything else then the
   redirect script. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7 extension for Google Map fields] Address Field Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/address-field-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [5 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/address-field-update/#post-14683394)
 * But it is possible to do that through passing the 4 address values and fire an
   event that the plugin is using right?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7 extension for Google Map fields] Initiate Map upon changing Address](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/initiate-map-upon-changing-address/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/initiate-map-upon-changing-address/#post-14512452)
 * Hi, so I was able to play around and get the function that I needed. Thanks for
   the FAQs you provided. I’m now encountering this strange issue I think that I
   can call.
 * I have a main location. What I am doing is to get the lat() and lng() value then
   when I move the marker or search a new location I will gather the lat() and lng()
   of that new location. I combined those values (lat1(), lng1(), lat2(), lng2())
   to get its distance. The issue is the distance in Meters and Kilometers seems
   not accurate. I’m always getting a value of 7.(what number comes). Even if the
   new location is far from the main location the meters and km value is incorrect.
 * [https://prnt.sc/13q5rfu](https://prnt.sc/13q5rfu)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7 extension for Google Map fields] Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier ‘geocoder’ has already been declared](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uncaught-syntaxerror-identifier-geocoder-has-already-been-declared/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uncaught-syntaxerror-identifier-geocoder-has-already-been-declared/#post-14512387)
 * > is this a google map geocoder related functionality provided by the theme? 
   > Are you not able to dequeue de js file on the form page so as to stop the conflict?
 * Hi, unfortunately I cannot dequeue the JS file because it comes with another 
   script that the theme is using. Thank you for the update. Appreciate much!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7 extension for Google Map fields] Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier ‘geocoder’ has already been declared](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uncaught-syntaxerror-identifier-geocoder-has-already-been-declared/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uncaught-syntaxerror-identifier-geocoder-has-already-been-declared/#post-14510015)
 * > It would seem that another plugin/script is running with a geocode variable
   > name clash.
 * – yes this is the problem. I have a theme named Bridge which uses same geocode
   as a variable. I can’t modify that variable since it is in the parent theme folder.
 * > that’s a separate question, please start a new thread.
 * Will do now. Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7 extension for Google Map fields] Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier ‘geocoder’ has already been declared](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uncaught-syntaxerror-identifier-geocoder-has-already-been-declared/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uncaught-syntaxerror-identifier-geocoder-has-already-been-declared/#post-14510004)
 * Hi There, I have solved the problem by changing the const geocode to const geocode2
   in the plugin JS file. Im not sure if that’s the best thing to do.
 * How do I initiate the map to update the clang and clat attributes when the marker
   has been moved to a new location? been trying to figure this out but no luck.
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Responsive Menu - Create Mobile-Friendly Menu] Call the ResponsiveMenu JS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/call-the-responsivemenu-js/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/call-the-responsivemenu-js/#post-9425742)
 * Hi, thanks for responding. Yes I mean I have two menus. One on the left and to
   the right is the responsive menu plugin. Now I have this code that if the right
   menu is open and I click on the left menu the right menu will close and the left
   will open vice versa. The problem with the code is this, I use this method:
 * $(‘.leftMenu’).click(function(){
    $(‘.leftBox’).toggle(); if($(‘#responsive-menu-
   button’).hasClass(‘is-active’)){ $(‘#responsive-menu-button’).click(); } });
 * this closes the plugin on the right. Now on the other side I have:
 * $(#responsive-menu-button).click(function(){
    if($(‘.leftBox’).is(:visible”)){
   $(‘.leftBox’).toggle(); } });
 * the second method goes back to the first script and then triggers the plugin 
   click function again. I now that the when the plugin closes it removes some classes
   which triggers a css transform. I check the ResponsiveMenu.init() script. There’s
   a function there that triggers to close the plugin nav. How can I use that? The
   only option I think is to remove the classes. Thanks :))
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BulletProof Security] 403 Forbidden](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/403-forbidden-75/)
 *  Thread Starter [Setsuna.16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/)
 * (@setsuna16)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/403-forbidden-75/#post-5832800)
 * Hi, sorry for replying late. Well I just deactivate the plugin and I need to 
   study first how htaccess work before I use the plugin again. Thanks for helping
   me.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/setsuna16/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)