Title: servermonks's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# servermonks

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Progressive Web Apps] No add to screen popup](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-add-to-screen-popup/)
 *  Thread Starter [servermonks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)
 * (@servermonks)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-add-to-screen-popup/#post-13181483)
 * I am using google chrome in android MI Note 4 but I couldn’t able to see it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] product category and sub category are not displayed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-category-and-sub-category-are-not-displayed/)
 *  Thread Starter [servermonks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)
 * (@servermonks)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-category-and-sub-category-are-not-displayed/#post-13158969)
 * Thank you for reply I have solved the issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] product category and sub category are not displayed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-category-and-sub-category-are-not-displayed/)
 *  Thread Starter [servermonks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)
 * (@servermonks)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-category-and-sub-category-are-not-displayed/#post-13157887)
 * I have want to remove shop from there as u can see in the url.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce] Track button in order page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/track-button-in-order-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [servermonks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)
 * (@servermonks)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/track-button-in-order-page/#post-13130437)
 * [http://prnt.sc/tivaw7](http://prnt.sc/tivaw7)
    I want to add a track button 
   in this page and it should come automatically after order status is changed to
   shipped and it will directly take the user to this page created by aftership.
   [https://prnt.sc/tivjn1](https://prnt.sc/tivjn1)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WCFM - Frontend Manager for WooCommerce] Refund requested order status.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/refund-requested-order-status/)
 *  Thread Starter [servermonks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)
 * (@servermonks)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/refund-requested-order-status/#post-13118357)
 * And when the refund request is rejected I want to order status in the my-account
   order page to be shown as refund rejected.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[OTP Login & Register Woocommerce] Woocommerce Register page not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-register-page-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [servermonks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)
 * (@servermonks)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-register-page-not-working/#post-13098832)
 * Issue 1 is resolved Thank you can you help me with the 2nd issue
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[OTP Login & Register Woocommerce] Woocommerce Register page not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-register-page-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [servermonks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)
 * (@servermonks)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-register-page-not-working/#post-13098827)
 * 1.I have added the code the 1st part is working the the 2nd part is not the country
   code field is still small.
    2.The login/signup modal is not showing field to 
   enter mobile number while registration but it is showing while login. Please 
   help
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[OTP Login & Register Woocommerce] Woocommerce Register page not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-register-page-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [servermonks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)
 * (@servermonks)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-register-page-not-working/#post-13098551)
 * I am using woovina flatshop.
    There was no problem previously but after the update
   the registration form of woocommerce is not comming I have cleared the cache 
   but still nothing is happening.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Login & Register Customizer – Forms, Popup, Profile & WooCommerce] social login problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-login-problem-4/)
 *  [servermonks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)
 * (@servermonks)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-login-problem-4/#post-13096968)
 * I am also having the same problem no error nothing is being shown and login is
   also not happening
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Nav Menu Roles] Nav menu roles not working for logged out user](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nav-menu-roles-not-working-for-logged-out-user/)
 *  Thread Starter [servermonks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)
 * (@servermonks)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nav-menu-roles-not-working-for-logged-out-user/#post-13093416)
 * Thank you for replying..
    I feel this is happening because of caching because
   this problem is happening in homepage where after logging in the logged in menu
   is not comming and logged out menu still remains there. In some pages it is working
   fine in some pages it is showing error. How can i fix this issue as it is a very
   necessary thing for me to implement. How can I prevent the menu from being cached.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)