Title: serprj's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# serprj

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Full profile photo on click](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-profile-photo-on-click/)
 *  Thread Starter [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/)
 * (@serprj)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-profile-photo-on-click/#post-13929936)
 * [@champsupertramp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/champsupertramp/)
    before
   I want to say thanks for answers.
 * will this be implemented in future versions?
    Cant understand, why in profile
   the photo meniatura redirects back to itself (profile)? I think it logically,
   whyn u click on pick it should to show in full size in some lightbox or something
   like that for show users full photo.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asgaros Forum] Custom upload folder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-upload-folder-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/)
 * (@serprj)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-upload-folder-7/#post-13898110)
 * Thanks a lot guys! Great job.
    I have new thinks, I also changed it in source
   manually at this moment and will be glad if it will be default option in further)
   [@asgaros](https://wordpress.org/support/users/asgaros/) also, like I said upper,
   i want to support project,but ways what u used arent support in my country or
   not so popular and hardly to use anyway. — upd: “If you just want to thank me
   for helping you: [https://www.buymeacoffee.com/qualmy91&#8221](https://www.buymeacoffee.com/qualmy91&#8221);,
   hah , I see , ok )
 * Owh, da, also I didn’t find a way to limit the moderator’s rights in certain 
   sub-forums and categories, I suppose this isn’t possible now? And will it be 
   in further?
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/).
      Reason: upd
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asgaros Forum] Custom upload folder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-upload-folder-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/)
 * (@serprj)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-upload-folder-7/#post-13858298)
 * Thanks a lot [@qualmy91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qualmy91/) ! )
    
   Where can I see roadmap or something, when update will coming ?) I’ll add this
   filter in further in mine function and will wait update )
 * upd:
    [spoiler]Btw… i tried to send donate … do you have other options besides
   paypal , i mean something for europians? Im from RF and we dont use paypal here.[/
   spoiler]
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asgaros Forum] Custom upload folder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-upload-folder-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/)
 * (@serprj)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-upload-folder-7/#post-13858111)
 * [@qualmy91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qualmy91/) , Hi, Dominik,
 * Before, I want to say THX for answer.
    I know how to do this “hard”. But this
   isn’t really solution, in case of update everything will be overwritten. I also
   found out that the function is declared privately in the class =(
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hantus] Mobile menu height or scrolling](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-height-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/)
 * (@serprj)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-height-2/#post-13717006)
 * [@nayrathemes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nayrathemes/) , thx.. but 
   it semi solution. When many menu items and u scrolls it down, it still falls 
   invisible in bottom. =( I tried same before, but tried without MAX-HEIGHT strictions.
   But this solution ofcourse better then nothing.
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hantus] Mobile menu height or scrolling](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-height-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/)
 * (@serprj)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-height-2/#post-13692547)
 * Hi! Thanks for answer.
 * Here you can see, i dunno how attach here: [SCREENSHOT.PNG](http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/2020-11-21hantus(2).1605986224.png)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asgaros Forum] Custom upload folder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-upload-folder-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/)
 * (@serprj)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-upload-folder-7/#post-13668337)
 * i guess i need extend function and install my own plugin, am I right?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Full profile photo on click](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-profile-photo-on-click/)
 *  Thread Starter [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/)
 * (@serprj)
 * [5 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-profile-photo-on-click/#post-13528563)
 * No one knows how?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Full profile photo on click](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-profile-photo-on-click/)
 *  Thread Starter [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/)
 * (@serprj)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-profile-photo-on-click/#post-13458304)
 * [@cryptex_vinci](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cryptex_vinci/) i mean, 
   this part of code what i posted, its from UM , not mine theme. When it will be
   updated by plugin developer all fixes will be lost, not a solve.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Full profile photo on click](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-profile-photo-on-click/)
 *  Thread Starter [serprj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/serprj/)
 * (@serprj)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-profile-photo-on-click/#post-13458294)
 * [@cryptex_vinci](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cryptex_vinci/) , hi, thx
   for answer.
    But I dont want to change any core and plugin files, maybe some 
   hook?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)