Title: seniceguy's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# seniceguy

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [Image and delete issues after 5.6 upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-and-delete-issues-after-5-6-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [seniceguy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/)
 * (@seniceguy)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-and-delete-issues-after-5-6-upgrade/#post-13976031)
 * Hi Eric
 * I entered a bug report for this issue it has not yet been reviewed . I will upgrade
   to 5.6.1 next week when it is released and see if the issues persists and update
   this post.
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [Image and delete issues after 5.6 upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-and-delete-issues-after-5-6-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [seniceguy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/)
 * (@seniceguy)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-and-delete-issues-after-5-6-upgrade/#post-13902897)
 * Hi All
 * We rolled back our Multi site network to 5.5.3 this morning and everything is
   working , I believe the issues with uploading and deleting in 5.6 are related
   to the function $directory_cache that was added in 5.6 , Does anyone have information
   on what changes need to be done at the server level to work with this function?
 * please and thank you
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [Image and delete issues after 5.6 upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-and-delete-issues-after-5-6-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [seniceguy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/)
 * (@seniceguy)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-and-delete-issues-after-5-6-upgrade/#post-13900165)
 * Yes I know that we are the server admins if you look at our post we have all 
   settings any idea what those new server setting would be ??
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by [seniceguy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/).
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [New Uploaded images not seen and cannot delete](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-uploaded-images-not-seen-and-cannot-delete/)
 *  Thread Starter [seniceguy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/)
 * (@seniceguy)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-uploaded-images-not-seen-and-cannot-delete/#post-13809870)
 * Yes the files are present but not seen in the media library I have checked the
   folder and file permission they are correct , Also I can not delete or edit files
   either I discovered that today
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WP upgrade to 5.6 and wp_version_check issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-upgrade-to-5-6-and-wp_version_check-issue/)
 *  [seniceguy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/seniceguy/)
 * (@seniceguy)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-upgrade-to-5-6-and-wp_version_check-issue/#post-13805410)
 * Hi I am getting the same error with simple ssl health check ??

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)