Title: searts's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# searts

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Comment Form Hacked](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comment-form-hacked/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [6 months, 2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comment-form-hacked/#post-18864846)
 * Great advice! Will do! Thanks again. — Clare
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Comment Form Hacked](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comment-form-hacked/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [6 months, 2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comment-form-hacked/#post-18863708)
 * It’s now 10:45 AM EST, and there are no loony messages in our mailbox. Thank 
   you, thank you, THANK YOU!
 * Clare
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Comment Form Hacked](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comment-form-hacked/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [6 months, 2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comment-form-hacked/#post-18862962)
 * I just installed it. Thank you so much. Tomorrow morning I’ll check my mailbox
   and hopefully won’t see any more of this lunacy.
 * Clare
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Email Sign-Up Form Not Working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-sign-up-form-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [6 months, 2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-sign-up-form-not-working/#post-18862941)
 * It worked. You’re a genius. Thank you SO much!
 * Clare
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Junk Emails Coming From Website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/junk-emails-coming-from-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/junk-emails-coming-from-website/#post-18776930)
 * I just went there and posted my query in their forum. Thank you very much for
   your guidance. — Clare
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Junk Emails Coming From Website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/junk-emails-coming-from-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/junk-emails-coming-from-website/#post-18776814)
 * Hi. They are entries sent through our contact form. There are now over 60,000
   of them. I thought we already had anti-spam protection, but I’ll look into it
   and either get it, or upgrade it. Thank you for your advice.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Calendar - Google Calendar Plugin] Problem: Calendar Background](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-calendar-background-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [3 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-calendar-background-2/#post-16682020)
 * Hi, John. It worked. Thank you so very much.
 * Clare
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Problem: Calendar Background](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-calendar-background/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [3 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-calendar-background/#post-16672819)
 * P.S. to “Problem: Calendar Background:” I just entered an event into the calendar
   and I see yet another problem. When I’m in “Month View” and I click on an event,
   it opens up and the entire page is black. [Here’s how it looks](https://www.flickr.com/photos/59236141@N05/52832640598/in/dateposted-public/).
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Constant Contact Forms] Switching from Mailchimp to Const. Contact](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/switching-from-mailchimp-to-const-contact/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/switching-from-mailchimp-to-const-contact/#post-14010171)
 * Thank you very much for your help.
 * Sincerely,
 * Clare
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Images Vanished from Table](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-vanished-from-table/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-vanished-from-table/#post-10361064)
 * Actually it was set to 14 and I changed it to 12. But maybe the text looks about
   the same because that’s not a big change.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Images Vanished from Table](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-vanished-from-table/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-vanished-from-table/#post-10360512)
 * Hi, just one more thing. It’s not possible to use that CSS code to change the
   font of an already-existing table, is it? I just changed the font from 14 to 
   12 and the table I’ve been creating looks the same. Sorry if this is a silly 
   question.
 * Clare
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Images Vanished from Table](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-vanished-from-table/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-vanished-from-table/#post-10359913)
 * Hi, Tobias. It’s okay. The images all came back yesterday and they’re still there
   today. Thank you for your help and for the advice about CSS.
 * Best,
 * Clare
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Images Vanished from Table](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-vanished-from-table/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-vanished-from-table/#post-10358319)
 * I’m sorry; the page shows all the images, but the table, in Table Press, does
   not. Here’s a link to it: [http://searts.org/wp/wp-admin/admin.php?page=tablepress&action=edit&table_id=8](http://searts.org/wp/wp-admin/admin.php?page=tablepress&action=edit&table_id=8)
 * I put all the missing images back in and they disappeared again. I had 14 rows,
   13 with four images each, and one with one image, and then there were only ten,
   making it impossible for me to edit the last 5 rows.
 * And guess what — I just looked at the table again and all the rows and images
   are back. This is driving me crazy. Please help.
 * P.S. Is it possible to add just one cell to the end of a row? I’d rather have
   five images in the last row and four in all the others. And is it possible to
   change the font size of the captions using the Advanced Editor?
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/).
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] Problem: Events Repeat in 1 Day](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-events-repeat-in-1-day/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-events-repeat-in-1-day/#post-9455424)
 * Hi, Courtney. No, I fixed it. Thank you.
 * Clare Higgins for seARTS
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Change Font Colors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-font-colors-9/)
 *  Thread Starter [searts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/)
 * (@searts)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-font-colors-9/#post-9452306)
 * I just did it and now it all looks great. Thanks SO much.
 * Best,
 * Clare

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/searts/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)