Title: sdbish's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# sdbish

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SportsPress - Sports Club & League Manager] Previous season page?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/previous-season-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/previous-season-page/#post-18526025)
 *  outstanding! Thank you for this clear answer. I’ll get after it now! Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SportsPress - Sports Club & League Manager] New season](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-season-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-season-3/#post-17828480)
 * ok. And when the new table is created do i make a new page to display it on? 
   And rename my current page to 2023? Will that then make the previous years stats
   available to view as well?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/page/2/#post-6335270)
 * [@evgalak](https://wordpress.org/support/users/evgalak/) Thanks so much.
    i am
   hopeful that we can get an update for this plugin soon as well! i have to say
   it is a great plugin! perfect for what i need!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/#post-6335262)
 * Josh,
    Will you be completing an update to correct this?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Storefront] Sticky Nav](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sticky-nav/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sticky-nav/#post-6041907)
 * Sticky Nav is gone again. Just did the woo / wp updates and I now have a sticky
   header, but no sticky Nav. It is not even an option in customizer.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/#post-6335237)
 * Upgrade to wordpress 4.2.4 had no effect. Is this problem only on my site or 
   are others having it as well? What can be done to correct it?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/#post-6335234)
 * Even if I try to save a FAQ as pending I get this error:
    Catchable fatal error:
   Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/agproshp/public_html/
   wp-includes/formatting.php on line 3177
 * Is this problem only with my install? Is this being worked on? Please let me 
   know, I really would like the plugin working properly. What info can I provide
   to assist?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/#post-6335229)
 * this had not resolved. Any suggestions / ideas on how to repair?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/#post-6335213)
 * I was looking at aother plugin and I wasn’t properly checking (in php) to make
   sure the variable as actually an array and not a string. The plugin was throwing
   similar errors to what we have here. Could it likely be a similar issue? Am I
   the only one with this problem?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/#post-6335187)
 * Yes, SEO disabled = no change.
    Yoast analytics off = no change re-saving permalink
   structure = no change I have also opened each of the php files identified in 
   the errors above and looked at the line referenced. I have removed any line spacing
   and deleted anything that appeared at the bottom of the files and added ?> to
   the end of each file. There is no change. I returned the files to the original
   awaiting response. I can give you login info so you look at what is going on 
   if you like, but this is a production site, cant leave it inoperable for too 
   long.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/#post-6335185)
 * this error as well:
 * Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string
   in /home/agproshp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-product-faqs/admin/
   admin.php on line 240
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/#post-6335184)
 * tried to add a new FAQ post, and got this error:
    Catchable fatal error: Object
   of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/agproshp/public_html/
   wp-includes/formatting.php on line 3106
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/#post-6335183)
 * I cannot delete FAQ’s either. I get this error:
 * Warning: parse_url() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/
   agproshp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/premium/classes/
   class-post-watcher.php on line 249
 * Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started
   at /home/agproshp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/premium/
   classes/class-post-watcher.php:249) in /home/agproshp/public_html/wp-includes/
   pluggable.php on line 1196
 * What can I do to fix this?????
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/#post-6335180)
 * I uninstalled 3.0.2 and reinstalled 2.04 and there was no change. I still have
   the error. Any chance of fixing this or do I need to remove the plugin?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [sdbish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/)
 * (@sdbish)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/catchable-fatal-error-57/#post-6334972)
 * Now I see this:
 * Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/agproshp/
   public_html/wp-includes/link-template.php on line 3109
 * Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string
   in /home/agproshp/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 3106

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sdbish/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)