Title: Scott Werner's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Scott Werner

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Remote Users Sync] Only sync purchasers of a single product on site A to site B](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-sync-purchasers-of-a-single-product-on-site-a-to-site-b/)
 *  [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-sync-purchasers-of-a-single-product-on-site-a-to-site-b/#post-17815179)
 * Hello, this is also a question I have. We have one site with products and courses,
   but are creating a second one for a different type of content. Only a small portion
   of our users would be joining the second site and I would only want to sync those
   ones when they choose to opt in.
 * Does this plugin allow that?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Notifications] Trigger Notification on Button Click](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trigger-notification-on-button-click/)
 *  Thread Starter [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trigger-notification-on-button-click/#post-15199375)
 * Hello, I was wondering when this functionality will be ready? Or if there is 
   a way to manually link a button to pop up the notification?
 * It is something we need for our site very soon.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Notifications] Shortcodes not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-not-working-180/)
 *  Thread Starter [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-not-working-180/#post-15086721)
 * Updated and confirmed it is working. Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wp-Pro-Quiz] Quiz Results Page – View Questions open by default](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/quiz-results-page-view-questions-open-by-default/)
 *  Thread Starter [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/quiz-results-page-view-questions-open-by-default/#post-7653828)
 * Anyone have a solution for this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relative Image URLs] Only working with full size…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-working-with-full-size/)
 *  Plugin Author [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-working-with-full-size/#post-6289085)
 * Fernando,
 * I just tested this and when I add a thumbnail or medium image, it still shows
   me the relative path. Can you post a screen cap of what you’re seeing if you 
   still have the issue?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relative Image URLs] No Longer Working?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-longer-working-37/)
 *  Plugin Author [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-longer-working-37/#post-6287760)
 * I just tested it and it is working correctly for me using WordPress 4.2.2.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relative Image URLs] New posts only ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-posts-only/)
 *  Plugin Author [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-posts-only/#post-5674450)
 * Yes, that is correct. It will start with any new image’s posted.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relative Image URLs] incomplete?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/incomplete-7/)
 *  Plugin Author [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/incomplete-7/#post-5499724)
 * Mike,
 * Thank you for your input. While I am glad you were able to use both of my plugins
   to achieve the goal you wanted, I’m sorry I was not able to accomplish this in
   one plugin.
 * I am going to look into this as an option for a future plugin that does both 
   of these.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relative Image URLs] Will it remove SSL request?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/will-it-remove-ssl-request/)
 *  Plugin Author [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/will-it-remove-ssl-request/#post-3767441)
 * When you insert an image, the url should appear as this:
    _src=”/wp-content/uploads/
   2013/04/thumbs-up-1.jpg”_
 * I’m not 100% sure on your question. Do you want it to remove the //domain.com
   part?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Page Links To] How to track outbound links (Google Analytics)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-track-outbound-links-google-analytics/)
 *  [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-track-outbound-links-google-analytics/#post-3600798)
 * Did you ever find a solution for this? I’m looking for the same thing right now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Page Links To] How to track outbound links (Google Analytics)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-track-outbound-links-google-analytics/)
 *  [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-track-outbound-links-google-analytics/#post-3600797)
 * I’m looking to do the same thing. Any luck figuring it out?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [iframe on whole site?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/iframe-on-whole-site/)
 *  [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/iframe-on-whole-site/#post-3410144)
 * What would be the purpose of that?
 * If you have everything in an iFrame, showing content from another site, then 
   google will have nothing to index and if they do, it would be ranked very poorly.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Embed Google maps](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-google-maps/)
 *  [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-google-maps/#post-3391228)
 * Good to hear! Mark this as resolved.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Embed Google maps](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-google-maps/)
 *  [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-google-maps/#post-3391225)
 * What page are you putting it on?
 * Put the code in too, so I can check it out.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [A different calendar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/a-different-calendar/)
 *  [Scott Werner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/)
 * (@scottwerner)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/a-different-calendar/#post-3391693)
 * Did you check out this plugin? They have the events list view, with some modifications
   would do the trick.
 * [http://tri.be/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/](http://tri.be/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottwerner/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)