Title: scheppers's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# scheppers

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scheppers/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scheppers/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scheppers/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scheppers/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scheppers/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scheppers/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scheppers/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scheppers/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Can a servicebox be used as an internal lin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-a-servicebox-be-used-as-an-internal-lin/)
 *  Thread Starter [scheppers](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scheppers/)
 * (@scheppers)
 * [9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-a-servicebox-be-used-as-an-internal-lin/#post-18783059)
 * Solved! Thanks everybody for helping.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Can a servicebox be used as an internal lin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-a-servicebox-be-used-as-an-internal-lin/)
 *  Thread Starter [scheppers](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scheppers/)
 * (@scheppers)
 * [9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-a-servicebox-be-used-as-an-internal-lin/#post-18782135)
 * Hello Faisal
   That worked perfect. Thank you for the quick response and the solution.
   Kind regards, Alex
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Can a servicebox be used as an internal lin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-a-servicebox-be-used-as-an-internal-lin/)
 *  Thread Starter [scheppers](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scheppers/)
 * (@scheppers)
 * [9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-a-servicebox-be-used-as-an-internal-lin/#post-18781944)
 * Hi Nebu John and Faisal
   Thanks, this shoudls work. It changes a little bit of
   the layout, but the plugin works.I’ve changed 2 of the 4 blocks so you can see
   the difference.Now the text is underlined. I know that’s a CSS-style. But is 
   there also a solution where I can overwrite the underline code for these blocks.
   It isn’t necessary here and it makes it more difficult to read. As I mentioned,
   I know the basics of WP, but not the insides nor coding.I’ve pu a screenshot 
   of the advanced tab. It looks a bit different here. There is also a css class
   for the box I think. The Template I use is FSE non profit NGO.Thank you very 
   much!kind regards, Alex
 * ![](https://wordpress.org/e9d48496-64f0-4a4c-ad9d-c9e3de51d0d3)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)