Title: sbence's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# sbence

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] APO](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apo/)
 *  Thread Starter [sbence](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)
 * (@sbence)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apo/#post-17952707)
 * Oh thanks for the info!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] APO](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apo/)
 *  Thread Starter [sbence](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)
 * (@sbence)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apo/#post-17946094)
 * I tried that first, when I did that the homepage was cached in a ways, that it
   didn’t show me that I was logged in, while I was, it was cached incorrectly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] APO](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apo/)
 *  Thread Starter [sbence](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)
 * (@sbence)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apo/#post-17946079)
 * In the beginning I wanted to use Quic.cloud CDN, but the monthly limit is very
   small, are there any recommendations then?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] APO](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apo/)
 *  Thread Starter [sbence](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)
 * (@sbence)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apo/#post-17946044)
 * Hi, thanks for explaining!
 * Doesn’t this greatly decrease the performance?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] APO](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apo/)
 *  Thread Starter [sbence](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)
 * (@sbence)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apo/#post-17945959)
 * Hi,
 * thank you for your answer! Thats a lot, as I disabled inside Cloudflare the minify
   settings. Can I ask what happens if I don’t disable them? As this could hurt 
   the performance to my knowledge, no?
 * Thanks for the answer!
 * Best,
 * Bence
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Mathjax] Not every equation displays](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-every-equation-displays/)
 *  Thread Starter [sbence](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)
 * (@sbence)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-every-equation-displays/#post-17929773)
 * Hi,
 * Sorry here is the image: [https://ibb.co/M5fBrg8](https://ibb.co/M5fBrg8)
 * I am using TutorLMS and the equations is behind a paywall, so you can access 
   it through here: [https://gradeguru.nl/courses/quantitative-methods-1-um-ib-year-1-period-1](https://gradeguru.nl/courses/quantitative-methods-1-um-ib-year-1-period-1)
 * And use the code “free” to make the purchase free
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tutor LMS - eLearning and online course solution] Course Filter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/course-filter-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [sbence](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)
 * (@sbence)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/course-filter-2/#post-17785720)
 * Hi,
 * I have opened a ticket, still waiting on a response from the support team.
 * best,
 * bence
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Themify - WooCommerce Product Filter] Specific topic](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/specific-topic/)
 *  Thread Starter [sbence](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)
 * (@sbence)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/specific-topic/#post-17784134)
 * Hi,
 * I ahve opened a support ticket, since it doesn’T seem to be working correctly,
   every time I click on something it disregards that I only want to search within
   one category.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Page is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-is-not-working-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [sbence](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)
 * (@sbence)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-is-not-working-2/#post-17550642)
 * Can yiu tell me, which options are these?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Page is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-is-not-working-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [sbence](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)
 * (@sbence)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-is-not-working-2/#post-17549724)
 * Hi,
 * I tried to fix it and it seems like after I disabled Cloudflare’s Cache it started
   working again. This solved my otger issue as well, which was that even though
   I logged in, several times in some of the pages I was not logged in anymore.
 * This issue wasn’t there before I installed litespeed, is there any reason why
   this could be happening? (I turned on integration inside litespeed and gave the
   correct api cred)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Page is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-is-not-working-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [sbence](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sbence/)
 * (@sbence)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-is-not-working-2/#post-17547518)
 * This is the error I get inside inspect: [https://ibb.co/McgYsGL](https://ibb.co/McgYsGL)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)