Title: SaQuarious's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# SaQuarious

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/saquarious/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/saquarious/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/saquarious/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/saquarious/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/saquarious/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/saquarious/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/saquarious/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/saquarious/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disabled Source, Disabled Right Click and Content Protection] Block By Pages: Add Homepage?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/block-by-pages-add-homepage/)
 *  Thread Starter [SaQuarious](https://wordpress.org/support/users/saquarious/)
 * (@saquarious)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/block-by-pages-add-homepage/#post-18018915)
 * Hello [@jahidcse](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahidcse/) , thank you 
   so much. I’ve tested this in Chrome (incognito) and Safari and it seems to work
   great. Well done, it’s much appreciated!
 * One thing for future consideration that I have seen on a similar plugin, I hope
   you can consider adding… Is it possible to also make individual website Posts/
   articles disabled? It would be great to add specific posts which I have exclusive
   content that I do not want to be copied/right clicked. Thank you again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Speed Booster Pack ⚡ PageSpeed Optimization Suite] Problem with error message on top of page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-error-message-on-top-of-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [SaQuarious](https://wordpress.org/support/users/saquarious/)
 * (@saquarious)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-error-message-on-top-of-page/#post-5135716)
 * Thank you for the quick reply. It is the latest version of the plugin – all plugins
   and WP database are the latest versions. I haven’t touched the code on any of
   them. I will test it with different plugins turned off and see what happens.
 * I recently added a few including W3-TC and RS Head Cleaner Plus. I’m pretty sure
   the error didn’t appear until tweaking settings in those other two plugins, but
   I’m not positive about that. I didn’t notice the error as I was logged in as 
   admin, I had a customer notify me. It only shows in other browsers and mobile
   where I’m not logged in to WP.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)