Title: sandystyle's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# sandystyle

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easing Slider] Important Information for Easing Slider v3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/important-information-for-easing-slider-v3/)
 *  [sandystyle](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/)
 * (@sandystyle)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/important-information-for-easing-slider-v3/page/4/#post-7444419)
 * Hi [@matthewruddy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matthewruddy/),
 * I already did, but without any results. You have the access data to send you 
   this morning via the support form.
 * You can access check?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easing Slider] Important Information for Easing Slider v3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/important-information-for-easing-slider-v3/)
 *  [sandystyle](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/)
 * (@sandystyle)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/important-information-for-easing-slider-v3/page/4/#post-7444415)
 * MatthewRuddy,
 * I’m screwed with the plugin, I lost my slider version 2.2.1.1 and now when I 
   try to create new new slider I can not add images.
 * Please help,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easing Slider] Important Information for Easing Slider v3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/important-information-for-easing-slider-v3/)
 *  [sandystyle](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/)
 * (@sandystyle)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/important-information-for-easing-slider-v3/page/3/#post-7444395)
 * I have these errors when I try to activate the plugin and when I can turn the
   images still will not let me add a new slider.
 * Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/curbano/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/easing-slider/includes/class-es-legacy.php on line 661
 * Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/curbano/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/easing-slider/includes/class-es-legacy.php on line 662
 * Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/curbano/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/easing-slider/includes/class-es-customizer-legacy.php on line
   232
 * Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/curbano/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/easing-slider/includes/class-es-customizer-legacy.php on line
   233
 * Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/curbano/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/easing-slider/includes/class-es-customizer-legacy.php on line
   234
 * Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/curbano/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/easing-slider/includes/class-es-customizer-legacy.php on line
   235
 * Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/curbano/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/easing-slider/includes/class-es-customizer-legacy.php on line
   236
 * Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/curbano/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/easing-slider/includes/class-es-customizer-legacy.php on line
   237
 * Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/curbano/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/easing-slider/includes/class-es-customizer-legacy.php on line
   240
 * Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started
   at /home/curbano/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easing-slider/includes/class-
   es-legacy.php:661) in /home/curbano/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on 
   line 1171
 * Send the data from the web via the support form.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easing Slider] Important Information for Easing Slider v3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/important-information-for-easing-slider-v3/)
 *  [sandystyle](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/)
 * (@sandystyle)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/important-information-for-easing-slider-v3/#post-7444347)
 * Hi Mattherw,
 * Please let me know as soon as the message sent via support form.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPtouch - Make your WordPress Website Mobile-Friendly] Adsense ads not showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adsense-ads-not-showing-6/)
 *  [sandystyle](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/)
 * (@sandystyle)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adsense-ads-not-showing-6/#post-3135863)
 * can someone please help me, I want to fix this???
 * It is vital to the daily operation of my site
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPtouch - Make your WordPress Website Mobile-Friendly] Adsense ads not showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adsense-ads-not-showing-6/)
 *  [sandystyle](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/)
 * (@sandystyle)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adsense-ads-not-showing-6/#post-3135858)
 * if my ad is active only 320×50 not shown in space.
 * I’ve tried everything, if anyone has any other ideas?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPtouch - Make your WordPress Website Mobile-Friendly] Adsense ads not showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adsense-ads-not-showing-6/)
 *  [sandystyle](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/)
 * (@sandystyle)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adsense-ads-not-showing-6/#post-3135852)
 * Greetings, I have exactly the same problem that has n3m3, I’ve done everything
   as explained here and still can not get my display ads is [http://www.corourbano.com/w](http://www.corourbano.com/w)
   web.
 * Please review and may help in what is possible?
 * thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[FG Joomla to WordPress] [Plugin: FG Joomla to WordPress] Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-fg-joomla-to-wordpress-fatal-error-class-pdo-not-found/)
 *  Thread Starter [sandystyle](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandystyle/)
 * (@sandystyle)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-fg-joomla-to-wordpress-fatal-error-class-pdo-not-found/#post-2841722)
 * Active PDO

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)