Title: sammond7's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# sammond7

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Error on first submit attempt in Chrome, invisible recaptcha failing?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-first-submit-attempt-in-chrome-invisible-recaptcha-failing/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-first-submit-attempt-in-chrome-invisible-recaptcha-failing/#post-10889787)
 * Correct.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Error on first submit attempt in Chrome, invisible recaptcha failing?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-first-submit-attempt-in-chrome-invisible-recaptcha-failing/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-first-submit-attempt-in-chrome-invisible-recaptcha-failing/#post-10889701)
 * Hi Neil,
 * Thanks for your response although that doesn’t appear to be it. Note that this
   issue only surfaced recently and no other changes had been made to the site.
 * Turns out the Recaptcha v3 update which included invisible recaptcha may have
   indeed been the issue. Whilst my initial testing did not show this, testing today
   yielded different results which says to me the rollback to Recaptcha v2 that 
   I had performed took a little while to filter down to this site.
 * Now when I visit, I receive a visible recaptcha every time. If anyone would like
   to test and confirm they too see the recaptcha via Chrome, that would be awesome!
 * Thanks 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] Unable to activate Hustle](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-hustle/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-hustle/#post-9268104)
 * Thanks Predrag. I’ve acquired this site from another company so am currently 
   trying to find hosting access so I can update PHP. Will reach out when I have
   managed to get in and update. Cheers 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] Unable to activate Hustle](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-hustle/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-hustle/#post-9264089)
 * Hi Predrag,
 * Thanks for getting back to me. I’ve acquired this site so cannot offer much in
   the way of background info. I can confirm it is running latest version of all
   plugins, wordpress, themes and is running PHP 5.2.17. I can also confirm that
   to my knowledge there are no plugins in use that are affiliated with aweber and
   even when all plugins are deactivated, Hustle still suffers the fatal error.
 * I am happy to grant you access or provide other info as required. Here is a dump
   of server info obtained via ManageWP:
 * Server OS:
    Linux (or compatible) WordPress version: 4.8 Worker version: 4.2.19
   PHP version: 5.2.17 Site IP 50.116.69.13 Processor architecture 64bit Language
   en_US WordPress timezone Europe/London MySQL CLI access On MySQL version 5.6.32–
   14.14 MySQL Dump On Zip CLI access On CURL On Unzip CLI access On Safe mode Off
   PHP execution time 1,800 s PHP memory limit 256 MB Root folder /home1/jasperh3/
   public_html/ Max post size 50 MB Max upload size 50 MB
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Beaver Builder Page Builder - Drag and Drop Website Builder] Call to action click page scrolls to id](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/call-to-action-click-page-scrolls-to-id/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/call-to-action-click-page-scrolls-to-id/#post-9182194)
 * It worked!!!! 😀 thank you!!!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Beaver Builder Page Builder - Drag and Drop Website Builder] Call to action click page scrolls to id](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/call-to-action-click-page-scrolls-to-id/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/call-to-action-click-page-scrolls-to-id/#post-9051821)
 * Hi Ben,
 * Please keep this open. I haven’t had a chance to test yet and will respond with
   the results when I have.
 * Thanks for your patience 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Beaver Builder Page Builder - Drag and Drop Website Builder] Call to action click page scrolls to id](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/call-to-action-click-page-scrolls-to-id/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/call-to-action-click-page-scrolls-to-id/#post-8851192)
 * Thanks Ben, I will give this a try and let you know if there are any issues! 
   🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Periodical Widget Visibility] Plugin switches back to "schedule – select -"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-switches-back-to-schedule-select/)
 *  [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-switches-back-to-schedule-select/#post-7450283)
 * Tested. Working. Awesome! Thanks very much, Martin 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Periodical Widget Visibility] Plugin switches back to "schedule – select -"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-switches-back-to-schedule-select/)
 *  [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-switches-back-to-schedule-select/#post-7450277)
 * Hi Martin,
 * Has there been any further testing to resolve the issue that is occurring in 
   that screencast? We are experiencing the same problem across all sites, including
   new installs.
 * Thanks,
 * Sam
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] fontawesome and glyphicons not displaying after CDN enabled.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fontawesome-and-glyphicons-not-displaying-after-cdn-enabled/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fontawesome-and-glyphicons-not-displaying-after-cdn-enabled/#post-6645991)
 * The fonts are still not displaying.
 * I’ve checked again a week later after adding the code snippet to .htaccess and
   enabling a CORS configuration on my Amazon S3 bucket.
 * What else can I do?
 * Thanks 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] fontawesome and glyphicons not displaying after CDN enabled.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fontawesome-and-glyphicons-not-displaying-after-cdn-enabled/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [10 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fontawesome-and-glyphicons-not-displaying-after-cdn-enabled/#post-6645934)
 * Thanks Destac. CORS is confusing.
 * I’ve added the code snippet to .htaccess from stackoverflow and the issue persists.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Format for iOS, iPad, iPhone, Android, mobile displays?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/format-for-ios-ipad-iphone-android-displays/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/format-for-ios-ipad-iphone-android-displays/#post-6243394)
 * Hello? Can anyone at least tell me if this is possible?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Cron Manager - debug & control] Default Cron Jobs list?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/default-cron-jobs-list/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/default-cron-jobs-list/#post-6207766)
 * Awesome! Thanks!
 * So we have many many scheduled tasks that appear to have been added. Can I assume
   that plugins would have added these regardless of whether ACM was installed?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popup Maker - Boost Sales, Conversions, Optins, Subscribers with the Ultimate WP Popup Builder] Scrolling in iOS buggy](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scrolling-in-ios-buggy/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scrolling-in-ios-buggy/#post-5877372)
 * Only thing is now on iOS the pop up seems to sporadically move down page. It 
   doesn’t necessarily always scroll with the content. It kind of appears and then
   jumps to another location.
 * On computer browser (Firefox) the pop up still appears to be fixed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popup Maker - Boost Sales, Conversions, Optins, Subscribers with the Ultimate WP Popup Builder] Scrolling in iOS buggy](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scrolling-in-ios-buggy/)
 *  Thread Starter [sammond7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/)
 * (@sammond7)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scrolling-in-ios-buggy/#post-5877371)
 * Thanks Daniel! Seemed to work perfectly.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sammond7/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)