Title: sadrobot's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# sadrobot

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Extensions for Leaflet Map] Elementor conflicts and query](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elementor-conflicts-and-query/)
 *  Thread Starter [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elementor-conflicts-and-query/#post-17068622)
 * Hi there. Thank you so much for your quick response on this! That’s been very
   helpful! I have managed to return the total number just fine on the initial load,
   but the number doesn’t alter when moving the map / zooming in etc. I just really
   need a ‘live’ counter of the viewable number of markers. Could you point me in
   the right direction? Again, I’m happy to pay for your help! Thank you very much!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WC Fields Factory] Make field editable on cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/make-field-editable-on-cart/)
 *  [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/make-field-editable-on-cart/#post-9373877)
 * Sorry – I meant [@ferdil1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ferdil1/) – they
   seem to have got it working on the cart page – which is what we also want!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WC Fields Factory] Make field editable on cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/make-field-editable-on-cart/)
 *  [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/make-field-editable-on-cart/#post-9373391)
 * [@ferdil1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ferdil1/) – Oh! You got it to 
   work on the Cart page?! That’s exactly what I’m trying to do – but with no luck!
   Are you able to post your settings / software versions etc?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WC Fields Factory] Make field editable on cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/make-field-editable-on-cart/)
 *  [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/make-field-editable-on-cart/#post-9291321)
 * Hi there! I also have this query – I just have a simple ‘Enter name’ field that
   I would love to appear on the cart page on each product. Despite all the relevant
   options being turned on for this to happen it still doesn’t show up!
    I would
   also love to find a solution for this! Can you help? I’d be ever so grateful!
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LearnPress - WordPress LMS Plugin for Create and Sell Online Courses] Export Orders based on Course](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/export-orders-based-on-course/)
 *  Thread Starter [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/export-orders-based-on-course/#post-8559250)
 * Hi there.
 * Many thanks for your prompt response. I realise the Export/Import add-on doesn’t
   do what I need it to do – but I was just wondering what solution there is for
   me to download a courses csv that includes the course name?
 * Hope you can help
 * thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Woo Braintree Payment] Browser not supported error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/browser-not-supported-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/browser-not-supported-error/#post-7395540)
 * Superb! That was it! Works great now – thank you very much. It’s very much appreciated!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[List category posts] Everything disapperead](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/everything-disapperead/)
 *  [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/everything-disapperead/#post-6173447)
 * Hi there.
    Thanks for your response. Yes, My list disappeared in version 0.59,
   and still not there in v 0.62.
 * I’m using simply:
 * [catlist name=”Private Board Members”]
 * [catlist id=”87″]
 * doesn’t work either. 🙁
 * I’ve never used the ‘starting_with’ parameter, should I be?
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[List category posts] Everything disapperead](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/everything-disapperead/)
 *  [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/everything-disapperead/#post-6173437)
 * Hi there. I’m also having the same problem. I WAS using v 5.9 and I noticed the
   category lists disappear, so I updated to the latest version and it still doesn’t
   appear. It has been working fine for some time, then all of a sudden it doesn’t.
   It doesn’t work with ANY category I change it to.
 * In the HTML, it generates:
 * <ul class=”lcp_catlist” id=”lcp_instance_0″>
 * but nothing inbetween. I’ve tried by category name and category id, but still
   nothing. 🙁
    Have you had any joy getting it fixed? I hope someone can help!
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Content Aware Sidebars - Fastest Widget Area Plugin] An 'Untitled' entry being created?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/an-untitled-entry-being-created/)
 *  Thread Starter [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/an-untitled-entry-being-created/#post-5259845)
 * Thank you. I’ve done this for you – you should get an email about it.
    I don’t
   doubt for one minute that it is a conflict with another plugin! But it will be
   interesting to know how it’s happening. Feel free to delete sidebars / edit /
   add new ones to test it out.
 * Thanks Joachim
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Content Aware Sidebars - Fastest Widget Area Plugin] An 'Untitled' entry being created?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/an-untitled-entry-being-created/)
 *  Thread Starter [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/an-untitled-entry-being-created/#post-5259706)
 * Hi there. Thanks for your response!
    It’s not just on the archived news page,
   but it generally happens on all ‘post category’ entries. I’m using CAS on other
   pages which seem fine (e.g.: [http://hexagon.org.uk.91-102-64-135.preview.fastwebhosting.net/careers](http://hexagon.org.uk.91-102-64-135.preview.fastwebhosting.net/careers))
 * I don’t really dabble with the database, it’s all done via the admin control 
   panel. It’s unusual that I can also see the untitled page in the back-end, under
   the post category list of included entries.
 * Can you suggest anything I could try, or would you like to have access to the
   admin to have a click around (not that I’m asking you to fix anything! – just
   so it might help you to see what’s wrong!)
 * Many thanks! And good work on this plugin!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Modal] Modal not showing up after creating it](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modal-not-showing-up-after-creating-it/)
 *  [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modal-not-showing-up-after-creating-it/page/2/#post-5244879)
 * [@danieliser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/danieliser/) – Good grief. 
   I’m such an imbecile. Very sorry about that – my admin page editor is so long
   I missed the EM options right at the bottom. Sorry and thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Modal] Modal not showing up after creating it](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modal-not-showing-up-after-creating-it/)
 *  [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modal-not-showing-up-after-creating-it/#post-5244798)
 * Hello. I’m also having a similar problem: Latest version of WP, latest version
   of EM. Admin works great, modals get saved ok, but the modals don’t appear on
   the website frontend.
    What I have noticed however is that the DIV ID that is
   supposed to be written into the page from the modal HTML (eg ‘eModal-1’) doesn’t
   appear in the code – so the link never works. Example here: [http://www.paper-rocket.co.uk/DynamicMessaging/](http://www.paper-rocket.co.uk/DynamicMessaging/)(
   Scroll to the bottom of the page – you’ll see a test Modal link)
 * The javascript is in the page, and the CSS, just no DIV ID reference.
 * Does this help at all? I can give access to the admin if required.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Job Manager] Job Manager – IS ALIVE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/job-manager-is-alive/)
 *  [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/job-manager-is-alive/#post-5196688)
 * This is indeed, brilliant news. Gary’s job-manager is the only job plug-in that
   ticks most of the boxes I needed – the most important one being the ability to
   have different application forms for different job posts. I’d be more than happy
   to pay for a ‘pro’ version, but I’d be really pleased if these areas were also
   considered for future releases:
 * 1) A proper customer log-in facility. It currently roughly has one, but it would
   be nice to allow customers to register their (configurable) details and be able
   to view the jobs they have previously applied for (and even edit them!). Maybe
   even restrict people access to the application form until they have logged in?
 * 2) It would be great if there was some sort of sign-up form for customers. ie,
   if new jobs are listed, then customers are automatically emailed with the new
   jobs.
 * Thank you for taking the energy to update this plug-in!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Job Manager] Category Application Form Questions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-application-form-questions/)
 *  Thread Starter [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-application-form-questions/#post-5164346)
 * Hello again.
 * It seems the issue is relating to the permalinks. It seems the site doesn’t like
   the /jobs/apply/886 (for example) structure, but the basic /page=345&j=886 . 
   I can see a few people have mentioned this, but I’d be keen to know if anyone
   found a workaround. I’m happy to change the code if required?!
 * I don’t really want to change the whole site to use the default permalink structure–
   my client prefers the full postname structure!
 * Hope someone can help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Job Manager] Multiple Application Forms?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multiple-application-forms/)
 *  [sadrobot](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/)
 * (@sadrobot)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multiple-application-forms/#post-4455771)
 * Hi there – just wondering if you ever got an answer to this, or what you ended
   up doing? My client needs the same option (in whatever job manager he chooses
   to use)!
 * Hope you can help. Many thanks.
 * Robert

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sadrobot/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)