Title: rzan's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# rzan

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rzan/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rzan/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rzan/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rzan/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rzan/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rzan/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rzan/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rzan/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Kyma] is Kyma 1.7 compatible with WP 4.6?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-kyma-17-compatible-with-wp-46/)
 *  Thread Starter [rzan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rzan/)
 * (@rzan)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-kyma-17-compatible-with-wp-46/#post-7695379)
 * WebHunt
    I’ll revert back to kyma in a while. For now Thank you very much !
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Kyma] is Kyma 1.7 compatible with WP 4.6?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-kyma-17-compatible-with-wp-46/)
 *  Thread Starter [rzan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rzan/)
 * (@rzan)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-kyma-17-compatible-with-wp-46/#post-7695375)
 * I am using Windows 8.0 and Firefox 48.0.2 and checked the result also with Chrome.
 * see a couple screen shots:
    [http://renzozanello.wordpress.com/temp/](http://renzozanello.wordpress.com/temp/)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Spina] Fatal error: Class 'Kirki' not found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-class-kirki-not-found/)
 *  Thread Starter [rzan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rzan/)
 * (@rzan)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-class-kirki-not-found/#post-7678246)
 * Thankyou! I will try,
    meanwhile I managed entering the WP dashboard from the
   hosting CtrlPanel and found a notification that the theme spina is corruped cause
   the father theme kima is missing; but kima 1.7 is actually installed.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)