Title: RYSE's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# RYSE

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) [→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Team - Team Members Showcase Plugin] Several issues with this plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/several-issues-with-this-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [4 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/several-issues-with-this-plugin/#post-16003296)
 * I emailed you an update on Friday and just now. Just a heads up in case you haven’t
   had a chance to look at it. Thanks!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Team - Team Members Showcase Plugin] Several issues with this plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/several-issues-with-this-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/several-issues-with-this-plugin/#post-15971539)
 * OK. I’ve already filled out most of the form. I’m just waiting for permission
   from my client to create an admin user for you. It will come from my Smartegies
   email account.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Team - Team Members Showcase Plugin] Several issues with this plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/several-issues-with-this-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/several-issues-with-this-plugin/#post-15971522)
 * Can I create a ticket without a login?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Table Builder – Drag & Drop Table Builder] How to reorder/move elements on a table](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-reorder-elements-on-a-table/)
 *  Thread Starter [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-reorder-elements-on-a-table/#post-15459090)
 * I forgot to include this info:
 * – Plugin version: 1.3.16
    – WordPress version: 5.9.2 – Browser type: Safari –
   Operating system: MacOS – Live url for the web page this table issue occurs: 
   [https://rkrconstruction.kinsta.cloud/subcontractors/](https://rkrconstruction.kinsta.cloud/subcontractors/)
 * It works fine in Chrome and Firefox, but not Safari.
 * Thanks!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GiveWP - Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform] Loading infinitely](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loading-infinitely/)
 *  [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loading-infinitely/#post-13197105)
 * I updated the plugin and now everything works just fine. [@michaelbeil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/michaelbeil/),
   thank you so much for your time and assistance. When things were looking grim,
   you gave me hope that I could get this fixed. I really appreciate it and hope
   you have an awesome day!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GiveWP - Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform] Loading infinitely](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loading-infinitely/)
 *  [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loading-infinitely/#post-13196646)
 * I’m also using version 84.0.4147.71 on my iPhone and iPad.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GiveWP - Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform] Loading infinitely](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loading-infinitely/)
 *  [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loading-infinitely/#post-13192492)
 * Thanks for the quick response. I saw your videos and learned something new. I
   really appreciate that.
 * When I actually pull up the pages on my iPhone and iPad in Safari and Chrome (
   even in Incognito mode), they don’t load. I get a blank iframe on inditribe.com
   and an infinite loading loop on my site.
 * [My site in Chrome Incognito tab – iPad](https://sciencedrillhouse.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0632.png)
   
   [IndiTribes in Chrome Incognito tab – iPad](https://sciencedrillhouse.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0633.png)
   [My site in Chrome Incognito tab – iPhone](https://sciencedrillhouse.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_8651.png)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GiveWP - Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform] Loading infinitely](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loading-infinitely/)
 *  [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loading-infinitely/#post-13187808)
 * You can see my form with the same issue here:
    [https://sciencedrillhouse.com/dev/donate/](https://sciencedrillhouse.com/dev/donate/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GiveWP - Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform] Loading infinitely](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loading-infinitely/)
 *  [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loading-infinitely/#post-13187724)
 * I seem to be having the same issue [@servermonks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)
   is having; however, I can see the forms on my laptop, but it doesn’t show up 
   on a phone or tablet. Has anyone else come across this issue? I see that [@servermonks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/servermonks/)’
   s form doesn’t show up on mobile devices either.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Checkout Field Manager (Checkout Manager) for WooCommerce] mandatory fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mandatory-fields-5/)
 *  [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mandatory-fields-5/#post-11754446)
 * I meant to send this days ago. Thank you so much!! It was the single quotes.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Checkout Field Manager (Checkout Manager) for WooCommerce] mandatory fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mandatory-fields-5/)
 *  [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mandatory-fields-5/#post-11734137)
 * I’ve tried using this workaround, but it’s not working for me. I can see the 
   initial fields showing the *, but then the page finishes loading and those form
   fields seem to disappear and the ones left showing on the screen aren’t maintaining
   their “required” status. Any suggestions? The site is [https://mathsp.com](https://mathsp.com).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Notification - Custom Notifications and Alerts for WordPress] Some Custom Post Type Triggers don’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-custom-post-type-triggers-dont-work/)
 *  [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-custom-post-type-triggers-dont-work/#post-11004075)
 * I sent you an email through your contact form. I don’t think I’ve seen a response.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Notification - Custom Notifications and Alerts for WordPress] Some Custom Post Type Triggers don’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-custom-post-type-triggers-dont-work/)
 *  [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-custom-post-type-triggers-dont-work/#post-10975280)
 * I removed the old plugin and installed this one and, thankfully, it saved all
   of the previous settings and notifications I had created. Unfortunately, I didn’t
   get any emails when the post was submitted for review. Before, I at least got
   a notification if I published the post and then changed the status back to pending
   review. But now I don’t get any notifications no matter how I change the post
   status.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Notification - Custom Notifications and Alerts for WordPress] Some Custom Post Type Triggers don’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-custom-post-type-triggers-dont-work/)
 *  [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-custom-post-type-triggers-dont-work/#post-10974963)
 * I’ll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. Thanks!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Access Governance for WordPress (aka AAM)] You do not have access to view this content.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/you-do-not-have-access-to-view-this-content-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [RYSE](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/)
 * (@ryse)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/you-do-not-have-access-to-view-this-content-2/#post-10954809)
 * I suck! I just realized that I never followed up on this. Turns out the problem
   was a small checkbox related to another plugin. But thanks for helping me figure
   this out. Your time is much appreciated!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) [→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryse/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)