Title: Rylandish's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Rylandish

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Facebook Album] Facebook API came back with a faulty result…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/facebook-api-came-back-with-a-faulty-result/)
 *  [Rylandish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/)
 * (@rylandish)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/facebook-api-came-back-with-a-faulty-result/#post-5140258)
 * Same problem here. The odd thing is that the plugin is working on one of my sites,
   and broken on another. (It was working 1 week ago, and between then and now I
   have made 0 changes to the site)
 * I’ve combed through my facebook page’s settings and found no privacy restrictions.
 * Any advice on how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[zbPlayer] Trying to connect multiple players (without playlist)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trying-to-connect-multiple-players-without-playlist/)
 *  Thread Starter [Rylandish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/)
 * (@rylandish)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trying-to-connect-multiple-players-without-playlist/#post-5083673)
 * I guess nobody cares about this functionality except me, but in case anyone out
   there does, at some point, Amazing Audio Player does this…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Squelch Tabs and Accordions Shortcodes] Invalid argument supplied for foreach()](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-argument-supplied-for-foreach-16/)
 *  [Rylandish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/)
 * (@rylandish)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-argument-supplied-for-foreach-16/#post-3952525)
 * Cool, thanks anyway!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Squelch Tabs and Accordions Shortcodes] Invalid argument supplied for foreach()](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-argument-supplied-for-foreach-16/)
 *  [Rylandish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/)
 * (@rylandish)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-argument-supplied-for-foreach-16/#post-3952523)
 * I’m having the same issue but it doesn’t seem to have the same cause. I’m using
   a theme called “Mission” and the tabs that came with it didn’t work, so I tried
   to use your plugin and I get the same error message as listed above.
 * My code:
 * `[tabs title="test1" disabled="false" collapsible="true" active="0" event="click"][
   tab title="Tab 0"]Tab 0 content[/tab] [tab title="Tab 1"]Tab 1 content[/tab] [
   tab title="Tab 2"]Tab 2 content[/tab][/tabs]`
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Schedule Post Changes With PublishPress Future: Unpublish, Delete, Change Status, Trash, Change Categories] Choose Post types](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/choose-post-types/)
 *  [Rylandish](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylandish/)
 * (@rylandish)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/choose-post-types/#post-4487010)
 * You can do that in the options. Go to settings -> post expirator and then click
   on “defaults” up top.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)