Title: rwsteed's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# rwsteed

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rwsteed/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rwsteed/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rwsteed/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rwsteed/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rwsteed/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rwsteed/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rwsteed/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rwsteed/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 10485760 bytes exhausted …](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-allowed-memory-size-of-10485760-bytes-exhausted/)
 *  [rwsteed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rwsteed/)
 * (@rwsteed)
 * [18 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-allowed-memory-size-of-10485760-bytes-exhausted/#post-653700)
 * I found out that I have multiple php.ini files and I guess I found the right 
   one because it is working now. It was in the wp-admin folder
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 10485760 bytes exhausted …](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-allowed-memory-size-of-10485760-bytes-exhausted/)
 *  [rwsteed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rwsteed/)
 * (@rwsteed)
 * [18 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-allowed-memory-size-of-10485760-bytes-exhausted/#post-653699)
 * I’m having the same problem:
 * Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 10485760 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate
   30720 bytes) in /(…)/wp-includes/registration.php on line 81
 * I’ve tried adjusting the php.ini file to allow 32 M for memory and haven’t had
   any luck.
 * Any ideas?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)