Title: ruih's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ruih

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] column width can’t be changed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/column-width-cant-be-changed/)
 *  Thread Starter [ruih](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/)
 * (@ruih)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/column-width-cant-be-changed/#post-11805897)
 * Somehow the changes are implemented now. I’ll let you know if I encounter further
   problems.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider, Gallery, and Carousel by MetaSlider - Image Slider, Video Slider] error message: No editor could be selected. Check file permissions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-no-editor-could-be-selected-check-file-permissions/)
 *  Thread Starter [ruih](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/)
 * (@ruih)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-no-editor-could-be-selected-check-file-permissions/#post-3912231)
 * Just googled GD and AWS and I did find that I have to install the GD separately.
   The message went away after I installed the PHP GD package.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider, Gallery, and Carousel by MetaSlider - Image Slider, Video Slider] error message: No editor could be selected. Check file permissions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-no-editor-could-be-selected-check-file-permissions/)
 *  Thread Starter [ruih](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/)
 * (@ruih)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-no-editor-could-be-selected-check-file-permissions/#post-3912228)
 * My images are in JPEG format.
 * Also, the following message shows up at the top of my wordpress dashboard (I’m
   using Amazon’s AWS)
    Meta Slider requires the GD or ImageMagick PHP extension.
   Please contact your hosting provider.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] [Plugin: All-in-One Event Calendar] Limit the max height for the description box under Agenda view](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-limit-the-max-height-for-the-description-box-under-agenda-view/)
 *  Thread Starter [ruih](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/)
 * (@ruih)
 * [14 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-limit-the-max-height-for-the-description-box-under-agenda-view/#post-2670248)
 * I just add the form in the description box for the event, just how you add a 
   gravity form on pages or posts. It’s just a regular online form. When clicking
   the event from the calendar, you’ll a see the form with the detail of the event.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] [Plugin: All-in-One Event Calendar] Limit the max height for the description box under Agenda view](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-limit-the-max-height-for-the-description-box-under-agenda-view/)
 *  Thread Starter [ruih](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/)
 * (@ruih)
 * [14 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-limit-the-max-height-for-the-description-box-under-agenda-view/#post-2670190)
 * I’ve found out how to set the max-height for the description box.
 * Could you give some hints about what causes the hidden and admin fields of gravity
   form showing up in the description box when the default view is not agenda view?
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] [Plugin: All-in-One Event Calendar] Limit the max height for the description box under Agenda view](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-limit-the-max-height-for-the-description-box-under-agenda-view/)
 *  Thread Starter [ruih](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/)
 * (@ruih)
 * [14 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-limit-the-max-height-for-the-description-box-under-agenda-view/#post-2670162)
 * I have new findings about the hidden code of gravity form appearing in the description
   box.
 * If the default view is agenda, then there’s no problem, the hidden code won’t
   show up. However, if the default view is month or week, and if you change to 
   the agenda view through the button, the code/label will show.
 * I think it might related to the action associated with the agenda button. Where
   I can find the file for activating the agenda view from other views?
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] [Plugin: All-in-One Event Calendar] Only Monthly View can be loaded when logout of Admin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-only-monthly-view-can-be-loaded-when-logout-of-admin/)
 *  Thread Starter [ruih](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/)
 * (@ruih)
 * [14 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-only-monthly-view-can-be-loaded-when-logout-of-admin/#post-2666761)
 * It works now. The problem was caused by the protected wp-admin folder. I asked
   the administrator to add admin-ajax.php to the exception list and it solves the
   problem.
 * Thanks,
    Rui
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] [Plugin: All-in-One Event Calendar] Only Monthly View can be loaded when logout of Admin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-only-monthly-view-can-be-loaded-when-logout-of-admin/)
 *  Thread Starter [ruih](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ruih/)
 * (@ruih)
 * [14 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-only-monthly-view-can-be-loaded-when-logout-of-admin/#post-2666735)
 * I just changed the theme to the default Twenty Ten and still if I change to week
   or agenda view, it only shows the loading… icon
 * Thank you,
    Rui

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)