Title: rufftimo's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# rufftimo

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Apple says my RSS feed is broken](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apple-says-my-rss-feed-is-broken/)
 *  Thread Starter [rufftimo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/)
 * (@rufftimo)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apple-says-my-rss-feed-is-broken/#post-13589576)
 * Thanks, Mike. I deleted my podcast and resubmitted it to Apple without a change,
   and now it works. Go figure. :-/
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Can’t see RSS or subscribe links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-rss-or-subscribe-links/)
 *  Thread Starter [rufftimo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/)
 * (@rufftimo)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-rss-or-subscribe-links/#post-12533064)
 * Done. Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Can’t see RSS or subscribe links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-rss-or-subscribe-links/)
 *  Thread Starter [rufftimo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/)
 * (@rufftimo)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-rss-or-subscribe-links/#post-12532813)
 * Well, I’m not able to get that far to see the bug, I wish. I’m usually self-sufficient
   with these kinds of things, and have taught myself Divi, but am struggling with
   PowerPress. Here’s a few of my obstacles:
 * 1. When validating my feed for Apple, it says my artwork wasn’t downloaded even
   though I’d added it and it satisfies the requirements (3000 x 3000 jpg). I wish
   the feed validator gave me some way to re-attach or re-upload the artwork.
 * 2. I can’t find an episodes tab in settings and can’t figure out how to see or
   change what the feed sees, or what’s already been uploaded.
 * 3. Because of 2, I deleted PowerPress and re-installed it, hoping that I could
   start over, but after re-installation PowerPress remembered everything from before,
   I had no way to restart.
 * 4. When I first installed PowerPress I did an import from Buzzsprout, hoping 
   to move my first podcast episodes to my own WP installation before doing any 
   marketing, but with the feed validation one thing still shows it’s with Buzzsprout:
   SSL cert is with episodes.buzzsprout.com.
 * Is there a way a novice like me can fight through all this to manage my podcast
   in PowerPress or do I need to hire a professional? It’s not as easy as the marketing
   materials make it sound (at least for me).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Can’t see RSS or subscribe links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-rss-or-subscribe-links/)
 *  Thread Starter [rufftimo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/)
 * (@rufftimo)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-rss-or-subscribe-links/#post-12530566)
 * Thanks Shawn. Divi is the most common WordPress theme (apparently) and PowerPress
   the most common podcast plugin (apparently), I’m susprised they don’t play nicer
   together than they do.
 * I’ll try to find a web designer who can figure this out. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Can’t see RSS or subscribe links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-rss-or-subscribe-links/)
 *  Thread Starter [rufftimo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/)
 * (@rufftimo)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-rss-or-subscribe-links/#post-12529640)
 * I’m not a developer, but I tried adding that shortcode to the existing page and
   made a mess of things. What the Divi visual editor displays, which would be fine,
   is not anything like what actually appears on the page after saving it.
 * Where can I go for help with this? I just want the subscribe links to show up
   on the bottom of the page, don’t need a player or anything else.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Possible to customize feed URL for new podcast?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-to-customize-feed-url-for-new-podcast/)
 *  Thread Starter [rufftimo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rufftimo/)
 * (@rufftimo)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-to-customize-feed-url-for-new-podcast/#post-12529194)
 * Thanks Mike!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)