Title: rpbecker's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# rpbecker

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] URGENT: Upgrade to 4.5.7 shut down my site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/urgent-upgrade-to-4-5-7-shut-down-my-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [rpbecker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/)
 * (@rpbecker)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/urgent-upgrade-to-4-5-7-shut-down-my-site/#post-9316877)
 * Fixed by opening site via ftp and removing plugin. Reinstalled the plugin and
   all is fine.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Event List] Date not showing in upcoming view](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/date-not-showing-in-upcoming-view/)
 *  Thread Starter [rpbecker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/)
 * (@rpbecker)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/date-not-showing-in-upcoming-view/#post-6110247)
 * Yes, and yes. The css changes are minor and entirely cosmetic. And they work 
   fine in the other views. The theme has been updated but I’ve changed nothing 
   there. In fact, the only css changes I’ve made have been to the events plugin.
   The site is robinkradles.com > Appearances
 * Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
 * Richard
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[OptionTree] Option Tree error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/option-tree-error/)
 *  [rpbecker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/)
 * (@rpbecker)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/option-tree-error/page/2/#post-4035652)
 * My site is on Reaction 2.05 and when I upgraded WP, Option Tree caused me not
   to be able to access the admin area. My tech disabled OT which means I can now
   get in but, of course, i’m having issues with asset management now. I’m not seeing
   an update to OT available. Site itself is functioning OK. Any advice?
 * Richard
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP BackItUp Community Edition] update disaster](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-disaster-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [rpbecker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/)
 * (@rpbecker)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-disaster-2/#post-3737575)
 * Just did the same. Back in business.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP BackItUp Community Edition] How long does backup take?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-long-does-backup-take/)
 *  [rpbecker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/)
 * (@rpbecker)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-long-does-backup-take/#post-3568618)
 * emailed the screen grab just now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP BackItUp Community Edition] How long does backup take?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-long-does-backup-take/)
 *  [rpbecker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/)
 * (@rpbecker)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-long-does-backup-take/#post-3568614)
 * Is there a way I can send you a screen grab of the directory?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP BackItUp Community Edition] How long does backup take?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-long-does-backup-take/)
 *  [rpbecker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/)
 * (@rpbecker)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-long-does-backup-take/#post-3568611)
 * There are two complete backups in that folder but neither was made into a zip.
   The folders are not giving me size readings so I don’t know the overall size 
   but, as I said, the site is small.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP BackItUp Community Edition] How long does backup take?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-long-does-backup-take/)
 *  [rpbecker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/)
 * (@rpbecker)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-long-does-backup-take/#post-3568609)
 * I have a small site. Everything worked fine and quickly up to the Zip file creation
   step where the process hung. (The progress wheel stopped.) What do you suggest?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Bogus Comments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bogus-comments/)
 *  Thread Starter [rpbecker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/)
 * (@rpbecker)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bogus-comments/#post-1676981)
 * Thanks for the idea. But it’s the registration process itself that is being abused
   and I don’t want to make leaving a legitimate comment difficult. I’m using wp-
   spamfree plugin that works well in keeping the comments section clean. I used
   to have issues there too.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Bogus Comments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bogus-comments/)
 *  Thread Starter [rpbecker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rpbecker/)
 * (@rpbecker)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bogus-comments/#post-1676978)
 * Thanks, hopefully this will do the trick.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)