Title: robotlove's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# robotlove

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popup Maker - Boost Sales, Conversions, Optins, Subscribers with the Ultimate WP Popup Builder] popup loaded from popmake('open') via URL-hash is invisible](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/popup-loaded-from-popmakeopen-via-url-hash-is-invisible/)
 *  Thread Starter [robotlove](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/)
 * (@robotlove)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/popup-loaded-from-popmakeopen-via-url-hash-is-invisible/#post-7012092)
 * Thanks for the tips. I ended up using the popmakeInit event which I found described
   here: [https://wppopupmaker.com/docs/developer/overview-popup-maker-javascriptjquery-api/](https://wppopupmaker.com/docs/developer/overview-popup-maker-javascriptjquery-api/)
 * The popup is triggered after popmakeInit, and it works perfectly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Page scroll to id] Safari seems to delete hash](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/safari-seems-to-delete-hash/)
 *  [robotlove](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/)
 * (@robotlove)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/safari-seems-to-delete-hash/#post-6334286)
 * Grateful for this thread, it solved my problem as well. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popup Maker - Boost Sales, Conversions, Optins, Subscribers with the Ultimate WP Popup Builder] popup loaded from popmake('open') via URL-hash is invisible](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/popup-loaded-from-popmakeopen-via-url-hash-is-invisible/)
 *  Thread Starter [robotlove](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/)
 * (@robotlove)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/popup-loaded-from-popmakeopen-via-url-hash-is-invisible/#post-7012057)
 * If my first question was unclear, I’ll try to clarify. I’m trying to open a popup
   from a link that contains a hash. The idea is that you are taken to another page,
   where a popup opens. This popup will be triggered by the JavaScript in my last
   post, based on the hash in the URL on the new page.
 * The problem is that the popup loads but is transparent.. My theory is that my
   JavaScript is loading too soon, before the popup and the overlay are finished
   loading. What is the best way to make sure my js loads after the popups?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [menu-item-home class missing from wp_nav_menu() result](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-item-home-class-missing-from-wp_nav_menu-result/)
 *  [robotlove](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/)
 * (@robotlove)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-item-home-class-missing-from-wp_nav_menu-result/#post-6115027)
 * Hey hkonno,
 * This was super helpful! Thanks for posting your solution. I was racking my brain
   to solve this same issue and your follow-up saved me. Cheers!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All-in-One WP Migration and Backup] port number added onto new URL](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/port-number-added-onto-new-url/)
 *  Thread Starter [robotlove](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/)
 * (@robotlove)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/port-number-added-onto-new-url/#post-6942583)
 * My fault. If anyone else has this issue… I had hardcoded localhost and port number
   in functions.php for the site URLs when debugging earlier!
 * Ugh.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Theme Options missing, can't enable static front page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-options-missing-cant-enable-static-front-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [robotlove](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/)
 * (@robotlove)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-options-missing-cant-enable-static-front-page/#post-6879836)
 * I figured this out eventually. I needed to select a template first for the Home
   page before it would allow a static home page. Not so intuitive to me but there
   you have it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Lessify Wordpress] How to set up with a child theme?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-set-up-with-a-child-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [robotlove](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robotlove/)
 * (@robotlove)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-set-up-with-a-child-theme/#post-6878692)
 * Got it working.
 *     ```
       add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'theme_enqueue_styles', 11 );
       function theme_enqueue_styles() {
       	wp_enqueue_style( 'less-style', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/style.less' );
       }
       ```
   

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)