Title: roberto1960's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# roberto1960

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] Image gallery in vertical column](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-gallery-in-vertical-column/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-gallery-in-vertical-column/#post-16262912)
 * I solved with Otter Blocks.
    Thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP All Import – Property Import for RealHomes] Property page / energy certification](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/property-page-energy-certification/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/property-page-energy-certification/#post-16238718)
 * Thank you
    Roberto
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Property - WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management] Update to wordpress 5.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-wordpress-5-6/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-wordpress-5-6/#post-14012659)
 * Thanks jimii, but I’m half done. The link should look like this.
    [https://github.com/wp-property](https://github.com/wp-property)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Property - WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management] Update to wordpress 5.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-wordpress-5-6/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-wordpress-5-6/#post-14012543)
 * I have installed RealHomes. It is similar to WP Property and above all it has
   support. Again, sorry I changed but updates are missing. I saw on GitHub that
   they are working on it but I couldn’t leave the non-functional site.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Property - WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management] Update to wordpress 5.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-wordpress-5-6/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-wordpress-5-6/#post-14012412)
 * I’m sorry but after so many years together I had to change Theme and plugin
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Property - WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management] Update to wordpress 5.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-wordpress-5-6/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-wordpress-5-6/#post-13847726)
 * Hello, for the moment and waiting for plugins and themes to be updated, I solved
   it by returning to wp 5.5.3 with the WP Downgrade – Specific Core Version plugin.
   
   I also tested jQuery Manager for WordPress and it works but the whole thing is
   for a relatively short period.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Property - WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management] Update to wordpress 5.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-wordpress-5-6/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-wordpress-5-6/#post-13785043)
 * Hello, I’m back to version WP 5.5.3 and everything works on PC but on mobile 
   tel. Property-overview widget doesn’t work. Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] Automatic gallery rotation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automatic-gallery-rotation/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automatic-gallery-rotation/#post-13281839)
 * I found the problem, I was wrong in uploading the images.
    Sorry and thanks for
   your effort.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] Automatic gallery rotation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automatic-gallery-rotation/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automatic-gallery-rotation/#post-13280560)
 * Automatic gallery rotation
    Hello, I noticed that after the last update to WP
   5.5 the vertical images (Fig.1) in the galleries are loaded horizontally (Fig.
   2). I tried looking in the settings but couldn’t find a solution. Sorry but in
   the previous post there was a problem with the link of the photos. Thanks Roberto
   Easy FancyBox 1.8.18 WordPress 5.5 Tema WP Avalon
 * (Fig.1)
    [https://gyazo.com/f4b4790bda693cdebfe4b189345305c2](https://gyazo.com/f4b4790bda693cdebfe4b189345305c2)
 * Fig.2)
    [https://gyazo.com/4ab59d5fe4b4bdc86a87f55815877cdb](https://gyazo.com/4ab59d5fe4b4bdc86a87f55815877cdb)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Property - WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management] Property Search](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/property-search-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/property-search-4/#post-11605349)
 * Thanks Roberto
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Property - WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management] Property Search](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/property-search-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/property-search-4/#post-11595806)
 * Hi, I’ve tried but nothing changes. Cities with the apostrophe are not included
   in the research.
    Thanks Roberto
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Property - WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management] Property Search](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/property-search-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/property-search-4/#post-11589733)
 * Hi, I use WP Property 2.3.8 with WP Avalon 1.0.9 theme
    Thanks Roberto
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Property - WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management] Property Search](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/property-search-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/property-search-4/#post-11565960)
 * Sorry but the translator didn’t translate well.
    I realized that if I enter locations
   with the apostrophe the related properties do not appear in the search. Thanks
   Roberto
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Property - WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management] widget property overview](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widget-property-overview/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widget-property-overview/#post-11505960)
 * Hi thanks a lot I’ll do some tests.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Property - WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management] shortcode properties](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcode-properties/)
 *  Thread Starter [roberto1960](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/)
 * (@roberto1960)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcode-properties/#post-11196812)
 * It works
    Thanks you are always very kind.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/roberto1960/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)