Title: RobertLask's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# RobertLask

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Active Directory Integration] [Plugin: Active Directory Integration] AD Credentials NOT verified on second login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-active-directory-integration-ad-credentials-not-verified-on-second-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-active-directory-integration-ad-credentials-not-verified-on-second-login/#post-2605626)
 * I just reinstalled with fresh download of WP and new download of the plugin… 
   I did not touch PHP or any other components…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Group Email Subscription] [Plugin: BuddyPress Group Email Subscription] Change Subscription popup not rendering properly in IE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-buddypress-group-email-subscription-change-subscription-popup-not-rendering-properly-in-ie/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-buddypress-group-email-subscription-change-subscription-popup-not-rendering-properly-in-ie/#post-2742701)
 * UPDATE 2: The layout problem seems to be more visible when groups and group pages
   are accessed over HTTPS…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Group Email Subscription] [Plugin: BuddyPress Group Email Subscription] Change Subscription popup not rendering properly in IE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-buddypress-group-email-subscription-change-subscription-popup-not-rendering-properly-in-ie/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-buddypress-group-email-subscription-change-subscription-popup-not-rendering-properly-in-ie/#post-2742421)
 * UPDATE: After additional testing, on the group list page I see buttons shift 
   and layouts changing in every browser (Chrome, FF, IE).
    The issue in the specyfic
   group front page seems to only appear in IE.
 * Wouldn’t the Ajax ModalPopup be better for this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Activity Plus] [Plugin: BuddyPress Activity Plus] Problem with SSL encrypted sites](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-buddypress-activity-plus-problem-with-ssl-encrypted-sites/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-buddypress-activity-plus-problem-with-ssl-encrypted-sites/#post-2710544)
 * Also in IE (FF and Chrome are ok), I see a weird icon aliment where the “Add 
   Videos” and “Add links” icons are shifted down in relation to “Add Photos” icon.
   This only happens when page is accessed over https and only in IE. Icons are 
   aligned fine when page is http.
    Thank you for help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Activity Plus] [Plugin: BuddyPress Activity Plus] Problem with SSL encrypted sites](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-buddypress-activity-plus-problem-with-ssl-encrypted-sites/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-buddypress-activity-plus-problem-with-ssl-encrypted-sites/#post-2710543)
 * It appears that the current method of detecting the server protocol is $_SERVER[“
   HTTPS”] == ‘on’ which does no work in all cases. I had to change use $_SERVER[“
   SERVER_PORT”] instead to make the plugin recognize its a secure server.
 * Also is there plan to change the CCS upload buttons to html “input type=”button”.
   The CSS buttons look ugly and are not consistent with the other buttons like “
   cancel”, “preview” etc….
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Activity Plus] [Plugin: BuddyPress Activity Plus] Problem with SSL encrypted sites](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-buddypress-activity-plus-problem-with-ssl-encrypted-sites/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-buddypress-activity-plus-problem-with-ssl-encrypted-sites/#post-2710541)
 * Am I the only one having problem with this plugin on SSL pages? The new version
   v.1.4 seems to work better in FireFox and Chrome but the issue still exists in
   IE.
 * Any suggestions would be very appreciated.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Statistics – Simple, privacy-friendly Google Analytics alternative] [Plugin: WP-Statistics] BuddyPress Compatibility ???](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-statistics-buddypress-compatibility/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-statistics-buddypress-compatibility/#post-2711046)
 * Great, thank you for your fast responses… BTW, it would be really nice if there
   are shorcodes that allow building custom analytic page…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-TopBar] [Plugin: WP-TopBar] Network and Multisite compatibility???](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-topbar-network-and-multisite-compatibility/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-topbar-network-and-multisite-compatibility/#post-2711037)
 * That’s great. I really appreciate such a very quick response. I’ll test and will
   let you know. So each sub-site can now have its one instance of the top bar message?
   
   On the side note. I’m sorry, but I think I found two bugs which I’ll post into
   separate thread.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Statistics – Simple, privacy-friendly Google Analytics alternative] [Plugin: WP-Statistics] BuddyPress Compatibility ???](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-statistics-buddypress-compatibility/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-statistics-buddypress-compatibility/#post-2711035)
 * Do you have an idea on the timeframe?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SlimStat Analytics] [Plugin: WP SlimStat] BuddyPress Compatibility ???](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-slimstat-buddypress-compatibility/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-slimstat-buddypress-compatibility/#post-2711034)
 * That would be great and I would not mind paying for it. It would be great if 
   plugin came with shorcodes which would allow to build custom Analytic page.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SlimStat Analytics] [Plugin: WP SlimStat] Error when accessing stats with IE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-slimstat-error-when-accessing-stats-with-ie/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-slimstat-error-when-accessing-stats-with-ie/#post-2710825)
 * I apologize, you indeed posted the IE8 compatibility issues.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-TopBar] [Plugin: WP-TopBar] Network and Multisite compatibility???](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-topbar-network-and-multisite-compatibility/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-topbar-network-and-multisite-compatibility/#post-2710799)
 * Thank you for quick reply. Enabling multi-site is pretty easy, you just need 
   to add “define(‘WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE’, true);” to wp-config.php.
    I appreciate 
   you consider adding this option in the future. WP-TopBar is a great plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPtouch - Make your WordPress Website Mobile-Friendly] WPtouch Pro](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wptouch-pro-1/)
 *  [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wptouch-pro-1/#post-2508285)
 * I have the same problem with the free WPTouch version. All pages are just blank.
   I’m thinking about buying this plugin, but if it does not work with BP then it
   will be useless for me.
    Were you able to find out and/or resolve this problem?
 * Thanks…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Active Directory Authentication Integration] [Plugin: Active Directory Authentication Integration] User password not verified](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-active-directory-authentication-integration-user-password-not-verified/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-active-directory-authentication-integration-user-password-not-verified/#post-2606141)
 * After complete re-installation of whole environment there is no more problem.
   Authentication and registration of AD users works as expected. Not sure what 
   the problem was, but I suspect i may have to do with the fact that I have been
   testing different authentication methods and there was a conflict with one of
   the plugins that have not deactivated properly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Active Directory Integration] [Plugin: Active Directory Integration] AD Credentials NOT verified on second login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-active-directory-integration-ad-credentials-not-verified-on-second-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [RobertLask](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/)
 * (@robertlask)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-active-directory-integration-ad-credentials-not-verified-on-second-login/#post-2605532)
 * After complete re-installation of whole environment there is no more problem.
   Authentication and registration of AD users works as expected. Not sure what 
   the problem was, but I suspect i may have to do with the fact that I have been
   testing different authentication methods and there was a conflict with one of
   the plugins that have not deactivated properly.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robertlask/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)