Title: robagi's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# robagi

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robagi/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robagi/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robagi/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robagi/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robagi/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robagi/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robagi/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robagi/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] {password_reset_link} not work when it is outside the password reset template](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-email-tag-password_reset_link-does-not-work-when-it-is-outside-the-passwor/)
 *  Thread Starter [robagi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robagi/)
 * (@robagi)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-email-tag-password_reset_link-does-not-work-when-it-is-outside-the-passwor/#post-11840227)
 * Thank you very much for the answer, that was what I supposed. The question is
   that I want my users to register only with the mail, and that when the welcome
   mail arrived could be able to create the password I do not know if you will have
   some shortcut for this, or a more common way since every day I am seeing that
   this modality is more common, any help?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Password field not showing on Profile page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/password-field-not-showing-on-profile-page/)
 *  [robagi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robagi/)
 * (@robagi)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/password-field-not-showing-on-profile-page/#post-11216619)
 * I totally agree with you, also there is something dark **“unclear”** when looking
   for information on that aspect 🤔 hahahaha as if it were a conspiracy 😂😂😂,
   because the team of [@ultimatemembersupport](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ultimatemembersupport/)
   only limited to tell you:
 * > “Password and Email can be changed only on the Account page”
 *  as you can see in this thread or in [this](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/profile-form-how-to-display-email-and-password-field/)
   that were the only ones that talk about the subject after searching and searching
   for information on the internet.
 * I support your point of view exactly when you say:
 * > “I’m just wondering why I can add the password to the profile form, but it’s
   > not appearing on the form even though all the other fields are.”
 * Have you been able to get some clearer information since then?
 * Thank you!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)