Title: risine's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# risine

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Home posts not showing anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/)
 *  Thread Starter [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/page/2/#post-13441177)
 * You can find the file here :
    wp-content/themes/oblique/js/vendor/masonry-init.
   js Open it, and search : _getColGroup and replace it by _getTopColGroup
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Home posts not showing anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/)
 *  Thread Starter [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/#post-13335192)
 * Ok,
    for the info, I found the problem. I disabled an extension (zilla-likes)
   which is not compatible anymore apparently. Anyway, strange thing, it works for
   me with “_getColGroup” and not width “_getTopColGroup”.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Home posts not showing anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/)
 *  Thread Starter [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/#post-13316490)
 * no success unfortunately, posts still not display, menu icon still not responding.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Home posts not showing anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/)
 *  Thread Starter [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/#post-13316421)
 * let’s give it a try then, thanks.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Home posts not showing anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/)
 *  Thread Starter [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/#post-13316371)
 * Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately, does not make any difference for me, posts
   are still not showing on the homepage.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Home posts not showing anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/)
 *  Thread Starter [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/#post-13300942)
 * ah ok, thanks I tried that with no success 🙁
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Home posts not showing anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/)
 *  Thread Starter [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/#post-13300765)
 * How did you fix it?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Update to WP 5.5 breaks the “recent posts” home page.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-wp-5-5-breaks-the-recent-posts-home-page/)
 *  [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-wp-5-5-breaks-the-recent-posts-home-page/#post-13294881)
 * My posts are not showing anymore on the Home page.
    I tried your solution but
   it hasn’t changed anything. Any other idea?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Baskerville] show full text of posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-full-text-of-posts/)
 *  [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-full-text-of-posts/#post-7545948)
 * you can find it in your theme directory : wp-content\themes\baskerville
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Baskerville] want full posts to show](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/want-full-posts-to-show/)
 *  [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/want-full-posts-to-show/#post-7549153)
 * ?!? Answered in your previous post!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Baskerville] show full text of posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-full-text-of-posts/)
 *  [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-full-text-of-posts/#post-7545734)
 * I did it in home page posts :
    1/ Open content.php 2/ Replace <?php the_excerpt(‘
   100’); ?> by <?php the_content(); ?>
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Baskerville] Change date format of posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-date-format-of-posts/)
 *  [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-date-format-of-posts/#post-6564748)
 * Does someone know how to do that in a child theme?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Baskerville] Child Theme not working.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/child-theme-not-working-43/)
 *  Thread Starter [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/child-theme-not-working-43/#post-7543624)
 * Ok, so I found a “solution”.
    I added the file content.php in the child directory,
   and it seems to work fine. Is it the right thing to do?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Private messages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/private-messages-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/private-messages-4/#post-7138386)
 * ok thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Private messages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/private-messages-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
 * (@risine)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/private-messages-4/#post-7138383)
 * Hi,
    first, thanks for your reply.
 * Ok I’m new to twitter and I think I probably misunderstand the way it works.
   
   I wrote a private message to someone on twitter, like : [@someone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/someone/)
   blahblahblah. And the message appears in the timeline plugin, visible to anyone,
   it seems.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)