Title: rishivyas's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# rishivyas

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rishivyas/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rishivyas/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rishivyas/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rishivyas/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rishivyas/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rishivyas/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rishivyas/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rishivyas/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: ['404-fancy meeting you here' error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-fancy-meeting-you-here-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [rishivyas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rishivyas/)
 * (@rishivyas)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-fancy-meeting-you-here-error/#post-3857518)
 * I restored it defaults under theme options >> Homepage. which finally fixed it.
   seems like a bug.. thank you folks.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: ['404-fancy meeting you here' error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-fancy-meeting-you-here-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [rishivyas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rishivyas/)
 * (@rishivyas)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-fancy-meeting-you-here-error/#post-3857504)
 * i just installed fresh copy and hit ‘live preview’, still the same error. not
   sure if it’s the theme or just me. :((
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: ['404-fancy meeting you here' error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-fancy-meeting-you-here-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [rishivyas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rishivyas/)
 * (@rishivyas)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-fancy-meeting-you-here-error/#post-3857399)
 * Hello Krishna,
    thanks for your help. I dont, I just changed to default theme
   and 404 error went away.
 * How do I troubleshoot ‘responsive’ theme or do I just reinstall it ??

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)