Title: revdtabbs's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# revdtabbs

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Login Error because of Blocked Cookies?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-error-because-of-blocked-cookies/)
 *  Thread Starter [revdtabbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/)
 * (@revdtabbs)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-error-because-of-blocked-cookies/#post-5541900)
 * Found the errant plugin (Daily Bible Verse of the Day) and renamed its directory
   via FTP. Now I can login to my site. Guess I’ll look for a better plugin. Thanks
   for the help!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Login Error because of Blocked Cookies?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-error-because-of-blocked-cookies/)
 *  Thread Starter [revdtabbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/)
 * (@revdtabbs)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-error-because-of-blocked-cookies/#post-5541750)
 * Most of the posted solutions did not seem to work for many people and I an leery
   of trying something that might not work.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Login Error because of Blocked Cookies?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-error-because-of-blocked-cookies/)
 *  Thread Starter [revdtabbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/)
 * (@revdtabbs)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-error-because-of-blocked-cookies/#post-5541748)
 * Installed plugin updates for ninja-forms, Google Events Calendar, and WP Statistics
   this morning. The key issues are: How to fix the problem in the short-term and
   why hasn’t WP responded to the hundreds of messages about this bug over the past
   years or so? Before I posted my problem, I searched the support forums and found
   a ton of postings on this issue. It has been going on for a long time and needs
   a permanent fix.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Calendar - Google Calendar Plugin] All Events Disappeared](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-events-disappeared/)
 *  Thread Starter [revdtabbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/)
 * (@revdtabbs)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-events-disappeared/#post-5390020)
 * I just saw your note here. I have already reverted to a previous version – that
   fixed the problem for me. I saw this fix in several other posts. I did first 
   try to un-check display recurring events and that did not help. We have a mix
   of one-time events, recurring forever events and recurring for short-term (6 
   weeks) events and no events were showing with or without the display setting 
   checked.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Calendar - Google Calendar Plugin] Continued issues with prev/next buttons and event retrieval](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/continued-issues-with-prevnext-buttons-and-event-retrieval/)
 *  Thread Starter [revdtabbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/)
 * (@revdtabbs)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/continued-issues-with-prevnext-buttons-and-event-retrieval/#post-4886494)
 * Ross,
 * Well, duh! Thanks for the clarify. I missed that bit in the feed settings. It
   looks like everything is working fine now. Really appreciate your help and your
   patience with me.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Calendar - Google Calendar Plugin] Continued issues with prev/next buttons and event retrieval](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/continued-issues-with-prevnext-buttons-and-event-retrieval/)
 *  Thread Starter [revdtabbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/)
 * (@revdtabbs)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/continued-issues-with-prevnext-buttons-and-event-retrieval/#post-4886492)
 * Have max events set at 999 still problems.
 * Try this: I am wanting the calendar to display as a full page so that I can have
   a Calendar Request form underneath it. That is the way it displays now. However,
   to get that result it is certainly possible that I have not written the shortcode
   in the page correctly. So, here is exactly what is written in the page…
 * [google-calendar-events id=”1″ type=”ajax” title=”events on” events max =”999″]
 * Is there anything missing?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Calendar - Google Calendar Plugin] Arrows (previous / next month) don't display](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/arrows-previous-next-month-dont-display/)
 *  [revdtabbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/)
 * (@revdtabbs)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/arrows-previous-next-month-dont-display/#post-4866566)
 * Ross, so sorry. The URL is for our beta site at:
    [http://www.sandspringsumc.com/umc](http://www.sandspringsumc.com/umc)
 * (*.org site is the live site without the /umc. We are not live yet)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Calendar - Google Calendar Plugin] Arrows (previous / next month) don't display](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/arrows-previous-next-month-dont-display/)
 *  [revdtabbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/)
 * (@revdtabbs)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/arrows-previous-next-month-dont-display/#post-4866454)
 * OK, I fixed the missing quote at ajax and got one next arrow to appear on large
   calendar. However, there are no more next arrows. here is website:
 * [http://www.sandspringsumc.org/umc](http://www.sandspringsumc.org/umc)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Calendar - Google Calendar Plugin] Arrows (previous / next month) don't display](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/arrows-previous-next-month-dont-display/)
 *  [revdtabbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/revdtabbs/)
 * (@revdtabbs)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/arrows-previous-next-month-dont-display/#post-4866453)
 * Here is the shortcode I have in a Page named Calendar
    [google-calendar-events
   id=”1″ type=”ajax title=”events on” max=”500″]
 * It does not show the prev/next arrows at all on the large calendar displayed 
   in the page. On the sidebar widget I get the next arrow that takes me to the 
   next month but no more after that. I have dates on the Google Calendar for 6 
   months into the future.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)