Title: reason1234's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# reason1234

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Webhook fails delivery every time](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/webhook-fails-delivery-every-time/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/webhook-fails-delivery-every-time/#post-17755477)
 * Figured it out finally. I forgot I had set up server security (htaccess rules)
   to block visitors from countries except UK so this was blocking the webhook deliveries
   from Stripe’s US IP addresses. As soon as I added US to the allowed list the 
   webhook works. 
   This was all happening before wordfence rules so they had no 
   affect on this.Simple really!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Webhook fails delivery every time](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/webhook-fails-delivery-every-time/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/webhook-fails-delivery-every-time/#post-17755289)
 * [https://chestercitybaths.com/wp-json/wc-stripe/v1/webhook](https://chestercitybaths.com/wp-json/wc-stripe/v1/webhook)
 * I’ve also just tried setting up the Woocommerce stripe plugin in test mode and
   getting the same 403 error on the endpoint for that too, so looks like is an 
   issue with with the server settings. 
   If anyone has any experience of this and
   any pointers on how to fix please let me know.
 * Thanks, Rhys
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Klarna for WooCommerce] Prevents other payment gateways working at checkout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/prevents-other-payment-gateways-working-at-checkout/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/prevents-other-payment-gateways-working-at-checkout/#post-17234848)
 * Apologies! It works fine after switching theme to default Storefront so it is
   a theme issue our side. We had checked this early on but possibly not with latest
   WooCommerce update.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Klarna for WooCommerce] Prevents other payment gateways working at checkout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/prevents-other-payment-gateways-working-at-checkout/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/prevents-other-payment-gateways-working-at-checkout/#post-17232097)
 * Yes, if we deactivate the Klarna plugin then Stripe & PayPal (both native WooCommerce
   plugins) both work properly.
   Thanks, Rhys
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post Update Add-On - Gravity Forms] Overwrite custom fields with no data](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/overwrite-custom-fields-with-no-data/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/overwrite-custom-fields-with-no-data/#post-15094989)
 * Fantastic, thank you Alex. I’ll update it and try it out later today.
 * Many thanks for the speedy response and solution.
 * Rhys
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Search Field for Gravity Forms] Can’t get it to work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-get-it-to-work-175/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-get-it-to-work-175/#post-14650348)
 * That update has worked, many thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] Custom Fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-fields-139/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-fields-139/#post-5251136)
 * DAVID! WOW!.
 * Excellent stuff, really sorry for not getting back sooner. This has made a nice
   clean simple process for the website Editor now. Really appreciate it.
 * Best wishes, Andrew
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] Custom Fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-fields-139/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-fields-139/#post-5251066)
 * Hi David, thanks for getting back to me.
 * Custom fields are something that we are utilising on this site, yes, so turning
   off the display in Screen Options wouldn’t work in this case.
 * There are 3 custom fields that the site editor needs to add values for when adding
   a new post. It’s become a bit more confusing now, I was just checking to see 
   if there’s a way to around this before explaining the change to them.
 * Best wishes, Andrew
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] "Not on specific URL" stops all appearances](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-on-specific-url-stops-all-appearances/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-on-specific-url-stops-all-appearances/#post-5235232)
 * Fantastic – Resolved.
 * Appreciate looking into this problem and the fix.
 * Much appreciated.
 * Best wishes, Andrew
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] "Not on specific URL" stops all appearances](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-on-specific-url-stops-all-appearances/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-on-specific-url-stops-all-appearances/#post-5235143)
 * Hi there, thanks again for taking the time to reply. I’d mentioned that I’ve 
   switched back to “On Specific URL” this as a temp fix.
 * [https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpubbmp68tqkcos/Screen%20Shot%202014-08-29%20at%2020.34.15.png?dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpubbmp68tqkcos/Screen%20Shot%202014-08-29%20at%2020.34.15.png?dl=0)
 * When I switch back to “not on specific URL” the popups don’t appear at all.
 * Any pointers would be most welcome.
 * Thanks, Andrew
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] "Not on specific URL" stops all appearances](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-on-specific-url-stops-all-appearances/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-on-specific-url-stops-all-appearances/#post-5235096)
 * Hi – thanks for the tips, they haven’t solved the problem yet.
 * Plugin is active.
    On specific URL works – I’ve switched back to this as a temp
   fix. Tried changing the theme to Twenty Fourteen. Tried changing Pop up loading
   method to all three options.
 * Thanks fo the efforts, here’s a screengrab if you can troubleshoot from that,
   it would be awesome.
 * [https://www.dropbox.com/s/nz61hmyeuiytjcu/Edit%20PopUp%20%E2%80%B9%20Amphora%20Secret%20Cellar%20%E2%80%94%20WordPress.png?dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/s/nz61hmyeuiytjcu/Edit%20PopUp%20%E2%80%B9%20Amphora%20Secret%20Cellar%20%E2%80%94%20WordPress.png?dl=0)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] "Not on specific URL" stops all appearances](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-on-specific-url-stops-all-appearances/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-on-specific-url-stops-all-appearances/#post-5234993)
 * Hi there, thanks for the response.
 * Yes it’s activated.
 * On specific URL is working I’ve had to specify all URLs as a workaround rather
   than exclude 3 that I don’t want. Here is one that’s working
    [http://amphorasecretcellar.co.uk/chateau-margaux-2000/](http://amphorasecretcellar.co.uk/chateau-margaux-2000/)
 * I’ll try those suggestions and get back to you.
 * Thanks again for the help. Andrew
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] Pull in page_title shortcode](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pull-in-page_title-shortcode/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pull-in-page_title-shortcode/#post-5233932)
 * Hi David, you pointed me in the right direction.
 * It works for me now using “Load PopUp using: Custom AJAX”.
 * Thanks AD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] Pull in page_title shortcode](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pull-in-page_title-shortcode/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pull-in-page_title-shortcode/#post-5233915)
 * Hi David, Sorry I posted before I saw your reply, let me look into that. Thanks
   for the reply.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] Pull in page_title shortcode](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pull-in-page_title-shortcode/)
 *  Thread Starter [reason1234](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reason1234/)
 * (@reason1234)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pull-in-page_title-shortcode/#post-5233914)
 * I was wondering if this made sense. I’ve included a link explain.
 * On the specific wine pages of this site a PopUp appears.
 * [http://amphorasecretcellar.co.uk/duhart-milon-2008/](http://amphorasecretcellar.co.uk/duhart-milon-2008/)
 * When the form is filled out by a user we’d like some page specific information
   be emailed, so it can be tracked which wine the user was interested in.
 * I’ve tried using a value=[page_title] in the form but it seems that the PopUp
   doesn’t pick up the Page Title. Is there anything that could be suggested

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)