Title: Bill's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Bill

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Change Gallery Preview image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-gallery-preview-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bill](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/)
 * (@rdsnkadmin)
 * [4 months, 2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-gallery-preview-image/#post-18917678)
 * awesome, [@mbsharp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mbsharp/)! Much appreciated!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Digital Download Link going to License Page instead of image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/digital-download-link-going-to-license-page-instead-of-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bill](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/)
 * (@rdsnkadmin)
 * [11 months, 2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/digital-download-link-going-to-license-page-instead-of-image/#post-18693080)
 * Hi Mihai, I’m sorry it took so long to get back to you. Can’t believe it’s been
   a month. I got involved in some things that took me away from this.
 * Digital Downloads was set to my licensning page. Not sure what I might’ve been
   thinking that day. I set it Create New and then it defaulted to Digital Downloads.
   Tested that and it went through.
 * Thank you!
 * Bill
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] How do I rename a gallery](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-rename-a-gallery-2/)
 *  [Bill](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/)
 * (@rdsnkadmin)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-rename-a-gallery-2/#post-16749257)
 * They can be renamed in Manage Galleries, select the gallery, then open Gallery
   Settings at the top.
 * However, if you’re using Lightroom sync chaos will ensue. I ended up deleting
   the online galleries, renaming the gallery in LR, then republishing
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sunshine Photo Cart - Client Photo Gallery & Photo Proofing for Photographers] use existing media library files?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/use-existing-media-library-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bill](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/)
 * (@rdsnkadmin)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/use-existing-media-library-files/#post-12578912)
 * Thank you for that information and that approach makes sense. Unfortunately, 
   this won’t meet my needs then. A very nice product otherwise. Best regards!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sunshine Photo Cart - Client Photo Gallery & Photo Proofing for Photographers] use existing media library files?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/use-existing-media-library-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bill](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/)
 * (@rdsnkadmin)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/use-existing-media-library-files/#post-12570153)
 * That switch does nothing and doesn’t apply in this case anyway. I want to add
   existing images from my media library to a sunshine gallery.
 * Supposedly, this switch is supposed to let me see images uploaded to the gallery
   in the media library. “by default sunshine hides images uploaded to sunshine 
   galleries in the media library….”. The images appear in the media library whether
   this box is checked or not. Thank you for trying.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Envira Gallery - Image Photo Gallery, Albums, Video Gallery, Slideshows & More] “The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-requested-content-cannot-be-loaded-please-try-again-later-11/)
 *  [Bill](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/)
 * (@rdsnkadmin)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-requested-content-cannot-be-loaded-please-try-again-later-11/#post-12569133)
 * I am having this same error in Envira with Lightbox. It is something to do with
   Woocommerce. I get that message “requested content cannot be loaded” when I click
   on an image in a gallery to go to the lightbox display. The thumbnails appear,
   but the main image does not. Turn off Woocommerce and it works fine. Defeats 
   the purpose as I want Woocommerce to work with this to sell photos.
 * [https://www.creeksideimagery.com/br012920](https://www.creeksideimagery.com/br012920)
 * is an example.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Flexible Product Fields (WooCommerce Product Addons) - WooCommerce Product Page Editor] “(optional)” still appears after a field has been marked required](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optional-still-appears-after-a-field-has-been-marked-required/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bill](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdsnkadmin/)
 * (@rdsnkadmin)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optional-still-appears-after-a-field-has-been-marked-required/#post-10423771)
 * Hi,thank you for the quick reply! Yes, I like that solution. I’ll give it a try.
   Thank you!
 * cheers!
    Bill

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)