Title: rdhtdr's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# rdhtdr

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [503 error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/503-error-34/)
 *  Thread Starter [rdhtdr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/)
 * (@rdhtdr)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/503-error-34/#post-13357200)
 * The site is not the problem. The problem is that it only occurs when I am logged
   in as administrator. When I am not logged in there is no problem.
 * The server and connection are not the problem as it only occurs on my computers
   Imac or windows. The rest does not show logs.
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by [rdhtdr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Page Builder by SiteOrigin] NextGen Galleries Not Showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-galleries-not-showing/)
 *  [rdhtdr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/)
 * (@rdhtdr)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-galleries-not-showing/page/2/#post-13261631)
 * I have the same problem. Thanmks for sorting it out and look forward to the update.
 * Kind regards,
 * Rob
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Nextgen gallery not working on mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-gallery-not-working-on-mobile/)
 *  [rdhtdr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/)
 * (@rdhtdr)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-gallery-not-working-on-mobile/#post-11679680)
 * Which theme do you use now ?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Media Cleaner: Delete Unused Images & Clean Your Media Library] My active images are deleted](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-active-images-are-deleted/)
 *  Thread Starter [rdhtdr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/)
 * (@rdhtdr)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-active-images-are-deleted/#post-11559074)
 * I still get stuck with the following error code:
 * mod_fcgid: stderr: ERROR: Failed to load iframe: //www.youtube.com/embed/iRkjIPXViHw,
   referer: [https://musicalsites.nl/wp-admin/upload.php?page=media-cleaner&reset=1](https://musicalsites.nl/wp-admin/upload.php?page=media-cleaner&reset=1)
 * How can I resolve this?
 * Method
    Filesystem pro
 * Posts Analyze on
 * Post Meta Analyze on
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Media Cleaner: Delete Unused Images & Clean Your Media Library] My active images are deleted](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-active-images-are-deleted/)
 *  Thread Starter [rdhtdr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/)
 * (@rdhtdr)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-active-images-are-deleted/#post-11525193)
 * What can I do to try and to see that it works? I love the solution. I don’t have
   a very complicated site so it should not be a problem but I need to know if it
   works.
 * What do you suggest?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Media Cleaner: Delete Unused Images & Clean Your Media Library] Many used images deleted](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/many-used-images-deleted/)
 *  [rdhtdr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/)
 * (@rdhtdr)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/many-used-images-deleted/#post-11520727)
 * I have the same problem. I am considering to buy the pro version but while trying
   the free version I found out that the used images were deleted. Gave me loads
   of broken links.
 * I am using Avada and Fusion Builder. I did have the trash working but hoped it
   work without problems.
 * The website is [http://www.musicalsites.nl](http://www.musicalsites.nl)
 * Who can help me ?
 * Kind regards,
 * Rob
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by [rdhtdr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdhtdr/).

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)