Title: RDBerge's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# RDBerge

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdberge/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdberge/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdberge/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdberge/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdberge/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdberge/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdberge/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdberge/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Expound] Interesting, but too much trouble](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/interesting-but-too-much-trouble/)
 *  Thread Starter [RDBerge](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdberge/)
 * (@rdberge)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/interesting-but-too-much-trouble/#post-7783550)
 * I’m glad the theme works for you. I’ve already moved to another theme.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Twenty Thirteen] Too Clever](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/too-clever/)
 *  Thread Starter [RDBerge](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdberge/)
 * (@rdberge)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/too-clever/#post-7783543)
 * I’m glad you find it relatively easy to make changes.
 * I would not consider myself a novice. At the same time I feel the theme does 
   come under the heading of being too clever.
 * For what it’s worth each theme is like delving into the mind of the person or
   persons who developed it. This theme I haven’t gotten a handle on yet.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Twenty Thirteen] Too Clever](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/too-clever/)
 *  Thread Starter [RDBerge](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdberge/)
 * (@rdberge)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/too-clever/#post-7783531)
 * I chose this theme because of the retro look. The graphics fit the project. The
   code however has needed to be tweaked.
 * [http://www.bergefamilyhistory.com](http://www.bergefamilyhistory.com)
 * As much as I like the graphic elements, I’m seriously thinking of finding a different
   theme.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] [Plugin: Jetpack by WordPress.com] Jetpack Twitter widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jetpack-by-wordpresscom-jetpack-twitter-widget/)
 *  Thread Starter [RDBerge](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rdberge/)
 * (@rdberge)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jetpack-by-wordpresscom-jetpack-twitter-widget/#post-3093729)
 * The exact error is:
 * <p>Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this
   page.</p>
 * This was from [http://www.gloriasmaplevalley.com](http://www.gloriasmaplevalley.com)
 * Sometimes there is the error. Sometimes the actual tweets appear on the page.
   I’ve used the twitter widget on different themes and the same problem occurs.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)