Title: rayalvim's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# rayalvim

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rayalvim/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rayalvim/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rayalvim/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rayalvim/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rayalvim/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rayalvim/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rayalvim/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rayalvim/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Woody Code Snippets – Insert PHP, CSS, JS, and Header/Footer Scripts] Can’t use two php snippets at the same time](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-use-two-php-snippets-at-the-same-time/)
 *  Thread Starter [rayalvim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rayalvim/)
 * (@rayalvim)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-use-two-php-snippets-at-the-same-time/#post-15507146)
 * It was indeed a problem in the code. Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Amazon Associates Link Builder] v1.9.0 doesn’t work with block editor nor classic editor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-9-0-doesnt-work-with-block-editor-nor-classic-editor/)
 *  Thread Starter [rayalvim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rayalvim/)
 * (@rayalvim)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-9-0-doesnt-work-with-block-editor-nor-classic-editor/#post-11174702)
 * Silly me, that was it. Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[jQuery Pin It Button for Images] Pin it button not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pin-it-button-not-working-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [rayalvim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rayalvim/)
 * (@rayalvim)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pin-it-button-not-working-3/#post-5026169)
 * Hi,
 * sorry about that. Just figured it out.
 * I hadn’t put the wp_head tag so that’s why it wasn’t working. It works perfectly
   now.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[jQuery Pin It Button for Images] Pin it button not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pin-it-button-not-working-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [rayalvim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rayalvim/)
 * (@rayalvim)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pin-it-button-not-working-3/#post-5026077)
 * Sorry to double post, but I wanted to make this clearer.
 * I don’t want the pin it button on the index, I only want them on single posts
   and pages, like this [http://procrastinaholic.com/2013/08/hello-world/](http://procrastinaholic.com/2013/08/hello-world/)
 * And also, I’m using Featured Image. Not sure if this is a problem? Does the image
   needs to have a link in order for the pin it button to show up?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)