Title: randomfreeform's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# randomfreeform

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence for WooCommerce and Elementor] Reviews customization](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reviews-customization/)
 *  Thread Starter [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reviews-customization/#post-12448490)
 * OK, I tried USING the plugin .. and YEA!!!!
    With your plugin I can control the
   layout so not stuck with the default lame tabs! THX!!!!
 * BUT any chance you can add or someone explain how to put the Reviews in a slider
   carousel… just like Testimonials often do? THX!!!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] Bug in 2.9.0: PHP warning](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-in-2-9-0-php-warning/)
 *  [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-in-2-9-0-php-warning/#post-12447564)
 * [@rapace81](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rapace81/) fix worked for me…
   🙂
    THX!!
 * Sure hope Elementor fixes this soon, please..
    Thx
 * Running:
    El 1.2.2 El Pro 2.8.4 WooCommerce 3.9.2
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Speed Optimizer - The All-In-One Performance-Boosting Plugin] Does Image Optimizer serve scaled images to different devices](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-image-optimizer-serve-scaled-images-to-different-devices/)
 *  Thread Starter [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [6 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-image-optimizer-serve-scaled-images-to-different-devices/#post-12330982)
 * Yes, you do image ‘compression’ optimization…
    but in this multi device age, 
   the dream is to ‘serve scaled images to different devices with different screens
   resolutions’. Thanks for looking into it!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Speed Optimizer - The All-In-One Performance-Boosting Plugin] Does Image Optimizer serve scaled images to different devices](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-image-optimizer-serve-scaled-images-to-different-devices/)
 *  Thread Starter [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [6 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-image-optimizer-serve-scaled-images-to-different-devices/#post-12330934)
 * thx.. I guess in other words, no.
    So I will keep using OptiMole. 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Conditional Members Directory](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conditional-members-directory/)
 *  [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conditional-members-directory/#post-11829067)
 * potential buyer here..
    Really, can one not let a visitor select to view a sub-
   group or category to display” Thx!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Optimole – Optimize Images | Convert WebP & AVIF | CDN & Lazy Load | Image Optimization] turn off LazyLoad BUT keep JS serve size to viewport?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/turn-off-lazyload-but-keep-js-serve-size-to-viewport/)
 *  Thread Starter [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/turn-off-lazyload-but-keep-js-serve-size-to-viewport/#post-11310647)
 * Thanks so much for fast reply!
    I tried the remove lazy plugin you linked… nice
   to have the option but now my slides slide into view without any image then pos
   the image in and pushes the title/description text down.. So not ideal either…
   Hmmm, I think I will need to see if the slider widget I’m using from Anywhere
   Elementor addon can load next & previous slide images before they are seen (like
   Revolution Slider can be set to do).. which for sliders is best practice. (Unless
   there’s some other way your plugin can look at page and preload other images 
   not visible yet?) .
 * THX!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PageSpeed Ninja - Cache, Minify, Defer CSS JavaScript, Critical CSS, Optimize Images, Convert WebP] font family changes briefly on load](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/font-family-changes-briefly-on-load/)
 *  Thread Starter [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/font-family-changes-briefly-on-load/#post-10351885)
 * THX!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Problems with Photon](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-photon/)
 *  [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-photon/#post-8841281)
 * same thing happen to my site… VERY frustrating!
    Photon is the ONLY real reason
   I use JetPack but too often it breaks… (I believe the issue started with the 
   latest JetPack update?). Does anyone know a good free or very inexpensive image
   cdn? thx!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[WP-Forge] can we change the top-bar breakpoint in F6?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-we-change-the-top-bar-breakpoint-in-f6/)
 *  Thread Starter [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-we-change-the-top-bar-breakpoint-in-f6/#post-7356286)
 * Thanks bunch!
    I know this issue is an old annoying one.. odd Zurb still haven’t
   made easier with 6… Fwiw I have a client’s site I’m making that only has 3 short
   word menu items and she’s annoyed that the menu changes for anything but phones.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Flowplayer HTML5 for WordPress] Flowplayer v6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flowplayer-v6/)
 *  [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flowplayer-v6/page/2/#post-6174045)
 * thanks a bunch for fast reply Ulrich!
    can I give it to you privately since this
   is in development and not ‘live’ yet?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Flowplayer HTML5 for WordPress] Flowplayer v6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flowplayer-v6/)
 *  [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flowplayer-v6/#post-6174043)
 * Hi, when I switch FP settings from version 5 to version 6 I get
    ‘3 loading dots’
   non-stop on my splash image… But if I click the the player it plays the video
   fine.
 * If I set it back to version 5 it behaves normally –
    basically it shows the splash
   screen with ‘play icon’ and when clicked it shows 3 loading dots briefly then
   plays video when buffered enough.
 * Any thoughts on how to fix that?
 * BTW – what are the main benifits to using ver 6 if one is only playing a basic
   video from S3?
 * Thanks for you continued development with the Flowplayer WP plugin!!!
    R
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Foundation Shortcode] Will this be updated now Foundation 6 is out?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/will-this-be-updated-now-foundation-6-is-out/)
 *  [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/will-this-be-updated-now-foundation-6-is-out/#post-6794310)
 * here here!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photoswipe Masonry Gallery] Can't display photos' titles](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-display-photos-titles/)
 *  [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-display-photos-titles/#post-6620862)
 * I too would like to
    + NOT have any tiles in masonary gallery view (as an option)
   + Have TITLES in the photoswipe + Not have CAPTIONS in photoswipe (as an option)
   + Have an option to have gallery in grid not masonary
 * Otherwise cool plug!!!
    THX!!!!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] tell Photon to NOT resize 1 particular image?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tell-photon-to-not-resize-1-particular-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tell-photon-to-not-resize-1-particular-image/#post-6747645)
 * thanks A BUNCH!
 * though I can deal with php in future Photon development it might be good to make
   it so one can do it in the file url?
    thx again
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[WP-Forge] Restrict the post navigation to the same category?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restrict-the-post-navigation-to-the-same-category/)
 *  Thread Starter [randomfreeform](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/)
 * (@randomfreeform)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restrict-the-post-navigation-to-the-same-category/#post-6741023)
 * Yeaaaa..
    that works perfectly.
 * You give the best support out of any of the WP-Foundation based themes..
    thanks!!!!!!!
   R

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randomfreeform/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)