Title: randma007's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# randma007

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OnePress] page not showing correctly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-not-showing-correctly-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [randma007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/)
 * (@randma007)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-not-showing-correctly-2/#post-9358070)
 * I got it worked out, thank you Congthien
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [data base error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/data-base-error-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [randma007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/)
 * (@randma007)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/data-base-error-2/#post-8738641)
 * I have done that and checked it 3x
 * My site is no longercoming up
 * I have not changed anything but the db pw on my host interface and in my wp config
   file
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [data base error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/data-base-error-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [randma007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/)
 * (@randma007)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/data-base-error-2/#post-8738607)
 * I did not change the DB_HOST line,
    I do not know where that is
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [data base error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/data-base-error-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [randma007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/)
 * (@randma007)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/data-base-error-2/#post-8738592)
 * I did that correctly but my host is closed until monday 🙁
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [data base error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/data-base-error-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [randma007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/)
 * (@randma007)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/data-base-error-2/#post-8738548)
 * I did a check for on pingdom dot com and the DNS checktool came up with this
   
   warning `Could not find reverse address for 137.74.125.138 (138.125.74.137.in-
   addr.arpa.).
 * PTR record(s) for the address could not be found in the .arpa-zone. (ip6.arpa.
   for IPv6 addresses and in-addr.arpa. for IPv4).
 * Could not find reverse address for 137.74.125.139 (139.125.74.137.in-addr.arpa.).
 * PTR record(s) for the address could not be found in the .arpa-zone. (ip6.arpa.
   for IPv6 addresses and in-addr.arpa. for IPv4).’
 * what does this all mean?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [data base error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/data-base-error-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [randma007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/)
 * (@randma007)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/data-base-error-2/#post-8738496)
 * yes I find the server name strange? Is that some sort of standard server for 
   wordprss?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Security – Password, Two Factor Authentication, and Brute Force Protection] can’t log in to my site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-log-in-to-my-site-12/)
 *  Thread Starter [randma007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/)
 * (@randma007)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-log-in-to-my-site-12/#post-8559485)
 * trois-echos dot com
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Optimizer] dashboard personalization blurred](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-personalization-blurred/)
 *  Thread Starter [randma007](https://wordpress.org/support/users/randma007/)
 * (@randma007)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-personalization-blurred/#post-8548006)
 * that did the trick,
    thank you

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)