Title: R B's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# R B

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ram2013/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ram2013/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ram2013/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ram2013/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ram2013/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ram2013/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ram2013/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ram2013/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Payment forms, Buy now buttons, and Invoicing System | GetPaid] Cancel Subscription Button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cancel-subscription-button/)
 *  Thread Starter [R B](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ram2013/)
 * (@ram2013)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cancel-subscription-button/#post-14570213)
 * I have managed to remove the button but I have some serious question before engaging
   with the purchase of your plugin:
 * I have set up test subscriptions that “items” and ticked the “Charge customers
   a recurring amount for this item” to every 1 day.
    I was expecting it to generate
   an invoice for the customer everyday but instead, it is generating a new subscription
   everyday which are linked to the same invoice that was already paid.
 * My questions:
 * 1- How does a customer access and print his/her individual invoices that are 
   paid on a regular basis?
 * 2- How does the payment gets processed? because there was nothing on the Stripe
   side indication a new payment was made with subscription!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)