Title: raised10's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# raised10

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/raised10/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/raised10/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/raised10/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/raised10/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/raised10/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/raised10/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/raised10/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/raised10/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] I absolutely love Elementor!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-absolutely-love-elementor/)
 *  Thread Starter [raised10](https://wordpress.org/support/users/raised10/)
 * (@raised10)
 * [9 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-absolutely-love-elementor/#post-8989859)
 * Thanks, ArielK! I removed “pro” regarding the 2 functions that were introduced
   since I purchased the Pro version. I assumed the coming soon/maintenance mode
   would be a pro feature, but you guys are awesome and made it a free feature.
 * I’m so impressed for what you’re giving for free, I’m happy that I purchased 
   the pro version as a thank you. There are a lot of small costs that add up, and
   it’s not made clear to newbies creating a website. There are a lot of people 
   who say, “Have your blog created in 20 minutes for less than $5 a month.” They
   don’t discuss security, backup, business email, the value of premium themes, 
   and other costs that are important.
 * Your team doesn’t price gouge and seemingly understands that a lot of people 
   are cash strapped when starting a website/online business. I appreciate that 
   your team helps people start out strong, and I imagine it’s going to create loyalty
   when folks are able to invest more money into their website.
 * There’s a plugin where I love its capabilities. It has several apps in one plugin,
   and I know it would make my life easier. There’s only one pro feature that I 
   really almost need, not just want, to get it to function as needed. However, 
   it’s cost prohibitive for me. That means someone else will get my business and
   loyalty, because they offered me an awesome, affordable and scalable product 
   from day 1. I’m glad to see that Elementor understands the concept of getting
   newbies and making it easy and affordable for them to grow their new business.
 * I think you will continue to impress me and several others, and I will recommend
   as much as I can. I did follow Elementor on Twitter and RT, recommending Elementor
   to my followers. My Twitter is primarily used for connecting with other online
   solopreneurs and writers. I am really grateful for Elementor and I hope to help
   others who might be struggling to get online.
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by [raised10](https://wordpress.org/support/users/raised10/).
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Ninja Forms - Contact Form Builder with Calculators, Quizzes, Signatures & AI Form Builder] cr*p](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/crp/)
 *  [raised10](https://wordpress.org/support/users/raised10/)
 * (@raised10)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/crp/#post-8506067)
 * Woohoo! Angry text messages! Hey now, just trying to bring some light to make
   this thread a bit more well rounded for the next reader. Don’t shoot the goofball.
 * Ever end up in a room and wonder how you ended up there at this time at night?
   I’m experiencing that exact feeling right now. Except I’m sober. Woo-woo, woo-
   woo…you have now entered the twilight zone, Johnny! What’s behind door #1 – here
   we have angry man, [@mch0lic](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mch0lic/) ready
   to throw down and go rounds! Door #2 We have brow beaten [@wpnzach](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpnzach/)
   attempting to defend his position, but Whoa! Door # 3 comes flying open with 
   [@mdpalow](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mdpalow/) ready to fight angry
   man with thought provoking acronyms! Oohh, he’s ready to go up against misdirected
   testosterone frustration with brain power and sarcasm (such better ways for angry
   man to release that kind of built up frustration, know what I’m saying, Johnny!?!
   Kinda rhymes with sarcasm)! But never fret my pets! These guys made nice. Like
   many dudes do, they likely shoved this into a never open box, and moved on to
   the next thing in their compartmentalized brains! Having a typical female spaghetti
   wired brain, I’m going to remind them that this all started about 2.5 months 
   ago, and I’m going to use it to win every argument against them until the end
   of time! Feeling sorry for my hubby yet? You should. (Evil snickers)
 * Woohoo! No more angry text messages! (The crowd is applauding)
 * The morale of the story? Stopping to laugh is more important than stopping to
   smell the roses. Sometimes your upper lip stinks, you’re sick, or the roses give
   you allergies and you’re too stuffed up to smell them anyways. But laughter can
   clear sinuses and gas, to which either causes more laughter! Oh, the other morale
   of the story is no coffee for me after 2 pm.
 * A wise, but insanely freaky joker once said, “Why so serious?”

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)