Title: pwarwick's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# pwarwick

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Query Wrangler] Perfect!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/perfect-5660/)
 *  [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/perfect-5660/#post-11020107)
 * By aggregating I mean sorting and grouping rows and then calculating totals, 
   averages and other calculations on selected fields. By joining, I mean combining
   rows from different nodes on one of more common fields. Also my views could create
   tickers (scrolling rows.) And as said, I could create JSON files that I used 
   in javascript to create dynamic graphics.
    These were all different modules but
   I couldn’t find anything that would do things like that and I imagine it would
   be too big a task for one developer to undertake.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Query Wrangler] Perfect!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/perfect-5660/)
 *  [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/perfect-5660/#post-11019775)
 * Does it do the things that Drupal Views does? For example aggregating and joining
   nodes? I have views that do that and also some that export Json files. I couldn’t
   transfer a Drupal site to WordPress because I needed that functionality.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [is there a default limit to login attempts?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-there-a-default-limit-to-login-attempts/)
 *  Thread Starter [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-there-a-default-limit-to-login-attempts/#post-10839001)
 * I discovered that I had been redirected to a different wordpress site. The problem
   problem is that subdomain hasn’t been registered.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Query Wrangler] Can I use Query Wrangler with any webform?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-use-query-wrangler-with-any-webform/)
 *  Thread Starter [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-use-query-wrangler-with-any-webform/#post-10178808)
 * The other thing I need to replicate my Drupal views is to be able to create a
   page which contains either csv and json data.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Query Wrangler] Can I use Query Wrangler with any webform?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-use-query-wrangler-with-any-webform/)
 *  Thread Starter [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-use-query-wrangler-with-any-webform/#post-10174843)
 * I looked at the fields when I was trying to build the query but all I saw was
   ninja_forms_form
 * BTW, it would be nice if your field selection included a search function like
   Drupal does.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Query Wrangler] Can I use Query Wrangler with any webform?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-use-query-wrangler-with-any-webform/)
 *  Thread Starter [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-use-query-wrangler-with-any-webform/#post-10174697)
 * Since, it looks like it does not save them as posts. Do I have any other option?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Query Wrangler] Can I use Query Wrangler with any webform?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-use-query-wrangler-with-any-webform/)
 *  Thread Starter [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-use-query-wrangler-with-any-webform/#post-10174678)
 * I do not see any posts or pages but I see a list of submissions. Is that what
   you mean? (I’m just a beginner at advanced wordpress features)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Code Embed] Intermittent error when embedded code does not execute](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/intermittent-error-when-embedded-code-does-not-execute/)
 *  Thread Starter [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/intermittent-error-when-embedded-code-does-not-execute/#post-7265549)
 * Plug-in is working properly now. User error.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Code Embed] Intermittent error when embedded code does not execute](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/intermittent-error-when-embedded-code-does-not-execute/)
 *  Thread Starter [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/intermittent-error-when-embedded-code-does-not-execute/#post-7265537)
 * Forget that … I copied this code back to the Drupal page and it stopped working
   although they were identical to begin with. I’ll see if I can figure out what
   is broken.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Code Embed] Intermittent error when embedded code does not execute](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/intermittent-error-when-embedded-code-does-not-execute/)
 *  Thread Starter [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/intermittent-error-when-embedded-code-does-not-execute/#post-7265534)
 * I understand your point BUT the script works in Drupal and it worked without 
   problem until I made some changes to the non-script code. What do you suggest
   could be the problem?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Code Embed] Intermittent error when embedded code does not execute](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/intermittent-error-when-embedded-code-does-not-execute/)
 *  Thread Starter [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/intermittent-error-when-embedded-code-does-not-execute/#post-7265531)
 * I used TextWrangler to compare both embedded script and the source script and
   they are identical.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Sidebar link to page goes to the Posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-link-to-page-goes-to-the-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-link-to-page-goes-to-the-posts/#post-7256495)
 * It looks like the “Posts Page” was significant … I created a new Page and it 
   now behaves as I intended.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Redirecting URL to a subdirectory – broken](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirecting-url-to-a-subdirectory-broken/)
 *  Thread Starter [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirecting-url-to-a-subdirectory-broken/#post-7061505)
 * I have restored my site to working by using mydomain/wordpress and setting siteurl
   and home to mydomain/wordpress/ but what SHOULD I have done.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Images blurry on iPad](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-blurry-on-ipad/)
 *  [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-blurry-on-ipad/#post-6864576)
 * I’m having a similar (but worse) problem with a Vysuals theme which is supposed
   to be responsive but is beyond blurry. It zooms in so much that the screen is
   grey.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-cannot-modify-header-information-headers-already-sent-by-22/)
 *  Thread Starter [pwarwick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/)
 * (@pwarwick)
 * [14 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-cannot-modify-header-information-headers-already-sent-by-22/#post-2479443)
 * I guess the site was hacked. I found the script in the index.php file and removed
   it. Now the site validates correctly. I will have to find out how it got hacked
   in the first place.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pwarwick/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)