Title: pulk99's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# pulk99

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mail On Update] Bug, setting not saved](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-setting-not-saved/)
 *  Thread Starter [pulk99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)
 * (@pulk99)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-setting-not-saved/#post-4718177)
 * Hi,
 * just tested (wp 4.1), but there is still the same problem, and after saving (
   with the filter save button) the following error appears on the top:
 * `Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/cms/wp-content/
   plugins/mail-on-update/mail-on-update.php on line 280`
 * And I still think, 2 save buttons is not a good idea.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mail On Update] E-Mail Addresses resetet on update to newest version](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/e-mail-addresses-resetet-on-update-to-newest-version/)
 *  [pulk99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)
 * (@pulk99)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/e-mail-addresses-resetet-on-update-to-newest-version/#post-3806758)
 * [@kubi23](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kubi23/)
    ok, what about specifying
   a wordpress user who can recieve the update mails, so only already registered
   users (with admin rights) can be selected.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mail On Update] E-Mail Addresses resetet on update to newest version](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/e-mail-addresses-resetet-on-update-to-newest-version/)
 *  [pulk99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)
 * (@pulk99)
 * [12 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/e-mail-addresses-resetet-on-update-to-newest-version/#post-3806750)
 * I must say, I don’t like that change, I administrate a lot of blogs, where the
   wordpress admin isn’t the person who updates the software, but we need that worpdress
   email admin set to an “official email address”, so I don’t get the mails anymore,
   instead a lot of other persons are spamed with it.
 * I would like to see the option to enter an alternative address to come back, 
   because it is and was a very helpful plugin, but it’s now missing pretty much
   all the functionality I used it for.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[JQuery Accordion Menu Widget] [Plugin: JQuery Accordion Menu Widget] Menu doesn't slide](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-accordion-menu-widget-menu-doesnt-slide/)
 *  Thread Starter [pulk99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)
 * (@pulk99)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-accordion-menu-widget-menu-doesnt-slide/#post-1988422)
 * didn’t noticed that wp-nav menus don’t automatically show child pages, working
   fine now 😉
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Database error. Could not add gallery!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-database-error-could-not-add-gallery/)
 *  Thread Starter [pulk99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)
 * (@pulk99)
 * [17 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-database-error-could-not-add-gallery/#post-966297)
 * ok, finally resolved the issue.
 * I had running wp with a database user with full rights at the beginning, at some
   point it seems I revoke some privileges (like creating tables, fields,…) from
   that user.
 * so after the update of nextgen-gallery the plugin couldn’t add the new fields
   to the table. that’s why I got the database error.
 * thanks alex for the help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Database error. Could not add gallery!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-database-error-could-not-add-gallery/)
 *  Thread Starter [pulk99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)
 * (@pulk99)
 * [17 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-database-error-could-not-add-gallery/#post-966246)
 * [@alex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alex/)
    the galleries are actually
   created on the server, also the images are uploaded and the thumbs are generated.
 * if you say uninstall, you mean the uninstall function in the setup menu of the
   gallery, right?
    How is the best way to restore my galleries after that?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Podpress and 2.7 – Working ??????](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podpress-and-27-working/)
 *  [pulk99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)
 * (@pulk99)
 * [17 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podpress-and-27-working/#post-929864)
 * there is a thread about the patch needed for 2.6/2.7: [http://ayudawordpress.com/en/podpress-compatible-con-wordpress-26-y-27/](http://ayudawordpress.com/en/podpress-compatible-con-wordpress-26-y-27/)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Displaying Subpages of Subpages in sidebar (Level 3 menu)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-subpages-of-subpages-in-sidebar-level-3-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [pulk99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)
 * (@pulk99)
 * [18 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-subpages-of-subpages-in-sidebar-level-3-menu/#post-785818)
 * ok, I finally solved it with the fold page plugin, here is my working code:
 *     ```
       <ul>
       <!-- Top level navigation -->
       <?php  wswwpx_fold_page_list ('depth=1&&exclude=11,12&sort_column=menu_order&title_li='); ?>
       </ul>
   
       <!-- Sub level navigation -->
       <?php
       $g_page_id = $wp_query->get_queried_object_id();
       $ancestorIDs = _wswwpx_page_get_ancestor_ids($g_page_id);
       $grandParent = $ancestorIDs[1]; ?>
       <ul id="submenu">
       <?php wswwpx_fold_page_list("title_li=&depth=1&sort_column=menu_order&child_of=".$grandParent); ?>
       </ul>
   
       <!-- SubSub level navigation -->
       <?php
       $SubgrandParent = $ancestorIDs[2]; ?>
       <ul id="subsubmenu">
       <?php wswwpx_fold_page_list("title_li=&depth=1&sort_column=menu_order&child_of=".$SubgrandParent); ?>
       </ul>
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Displaying Subpages of Subpages in sidebar (Level 3 menu)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-subpages-of-subpages-in-sidebar-level-3-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [pulk99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)
 * (@pulk99)
 * [18 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-subpages-of-subpages-in-sidebar-level-3-menu/#post-785767)
 * ok, I’m almost there, with this construct I get the 3rd level displayed where
   and when I want it:
 *     ```
       <div id="columnOne">
       <h1 class="hideme">Subnavigation</h1>
       <?php
       if($post->post_parent)
       $children = wp_list_pages("title_li=&depth=1&child_of=".$post->post_parent."&echo=0"); else
       $children = wp_list_pages("title_li=&depth=1&child_of=".$post->ID."&echo=0");
       if ($children) { ?>
       <ul id="submenu">
       <?php echo $children; ?>
       </ul>
   
       <?php
       if($post->post_parent)
       $subchildren = wp_list_pages("title_li=&depth=1&child_of=".$post->ID."&echo=0");
       if ($subchildren) { ?>
       <ul id="subsubmenu">
       <?php echo $subchildren; ?>
       </ul>
   
       <?php } else { ?>
   
       <?php } ?>	
   
       <?php } else { ?>
   
       <?php } ?>
       </div>
       ```
   
 * you can see the code in action here: [http://preview.tinyurl.com/6e9kx3](http://preview.tinyurl.com/6e9kx3)
 * the only problem left is, if you click now on the 3rd level page (the last link
   in the left sidebar), the submenu goeas away, but this should be still visible,
   of course.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Displaying Subpages of Subpages in sidebar (Level 3 menu)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-subpages-of-subpages-in-sidebar-level-3-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [pulk99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)
 * (@pulk99)
 * [18 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-subpages-of-subpages-in-sidebar-level-3-menu/#post-785621)
 * I’m not sure if you understood me correctly, so here is my code I use (the main
   menu (wich is not in the code below) is a simpe wp_list_pages in the header):
 *     ```
       <?php
       if($post->post_parent)
       $children = wp_list_pages("title_li=&child_of=".$post->post_parent."&echo=0"); else
       $children = wp_list_pages("title_li=&child_of=".$post->ID."&echo=0");
       if ($children) { ?>
       <div id="columnOne">
       <ul>
       <!-- this is the sub menu -->
       <?php echo $children; ?>
       </ul>
   
       <ul>
       <!-- here should be the menu with subpages of subpages be placed -->
       </ul>
       </div><!--// end #columnOne //-->
   
       <?php } else { ?>
   
       <div id="columnOneFront">
       </div><!--// end #columnOneFront //-->
   
       <?php } ?>
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: WP_Multilingual] FCKEditor vs TinyMCE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp_multilingual-fckeditor-vs-tinymce/)
 *  [pulk99](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pulk99/)
 * (@pulk99)
 * [18 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp_multilingual-fckeditor-vs-tinymce/#post-748764)
 * I would also prefer the default wordpress editor 😉

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)