Title: puddle123's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# puddle123

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Creating Manual Order and apply zero tax rate](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-manual-order-and-apply-zero-tax-rate/)
 *  Thread Starter [puddle123](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/)
 * (@puddle123)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-manual-order-and-apply-zero-tax-rate/#post-17682673)
 * Hi, thanks for your help. Your point about plugins helped me troubleshoot it.
   When I disabled the Yith currency converter, it worked as intended.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Creating Manual Order and apply zero tax rate](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-manual-order-and-apply-zero-tax-rate/)
 *  Thread Starter [puddle123](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/)
 * (@puddle123)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-manual-order-and-apply-zero-tax-rate/#post-17561721)
 * Hi, thank you for your reply.
 * On step 2. to set the tax class to zero rate – below the products in the order,
   I have clicked the button ‘Add item(s)’ and then ‘Add Tax’ and selected a Zero
   Rate option. VAT (GB) 20% is still shown in the order list, so I have clicked
   the cross next to its name to remove it. However, when I click ‘Recalculate’ 
   the Zero Rate tax that I added before disappears and the GB 20% tax reappears.
 * On your point of setting a tax rate of 0% for all countries. Does this require
   setting a row for every country, every country code? Or is there a way to do 
   this universally?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Removing Jetpack Database Options and Cron Jobs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-jetpack-database-options-and-cron-jobs/)
 *  Thread Starter [puddle123](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/)
 * (@puddle123)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-jetpack-database-options-and-cron-jobs/#post-17482681)
 * Thanks for your advice.
 * Sure, it was to avoid duplications, I had other plugins doing similar jobs already.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Removing Jetpack Database Options and Cron Jobs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-jetpack-database-options-and-cron-jobs/)
 *  Thread Starter [puddle123](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/)
 * (@puddle123)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-jetpack-database-options-and-cron-jobs/#post-17481286)
 * Hi,
 * Thanks for your reply.
 * It seems that having WooCommerce enabled adds the JetPack cron runs.
 * I’ve also found these Options? Please can you confirm whether they relate to 
   JetPack and could therefore be deleted as I’m not using the plugin?
 * jpsq_sync_checkout
 * jp_sync_lock_full_sync
 * jp_sync_last_success_sync
 * jp_sync_last_success_immediate-send
 * jp_sync_retry_after_immediate-send
 * jp_sync_error_log_immediate-send
 * jp_sync_error_log_sync
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] ESI caching for Admin Bar – Edit Product replaced with Edit Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/esi-caching-for-admin-bar-edit-product-replaced-with-edit-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [puddle123](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/)
 * (@puddle123)
 * [3 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/esi-caching-for-admin-bar-edit-product-replaced-with-edit-page/#post-16694590)
 * Report number: **WYXJAVAV**
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] WooCommerce Edit Page/Product in Admin Bar – always goes to home page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-edit-page-product-in-admin-bar-always-goes-to-home-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [puddle123](https://wordpress.org/support/users/puddle123/)
 * (@puddle123)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-edit-page-product-in-admin-bar-always-goes-to-home-page/#post-16233936)
 * Hi, I think I’ve solved it by changing the setting for Enable ESI to OFF.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)