Title: psfugaro's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# psfugaro

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psfugaro/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psfugaro/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psfugaro/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psfugaro/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psfugaro/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psfugaro/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psfugaro/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psfugaro/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Widget Sidebar will not change](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widget-sidebar-will-not-change/)
 *  [psfugaro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psfugaro/)
 * (@psfugaro)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widget-sidebar-will-not-change/#post-412092)
 * Thanks Yosemite – I had EXACTLY the same problem and this fixed it!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Sidebar Widgets plugin/search code in text?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-widgets-pluginsearch-code-in-text/)
 *  [psfugaro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psfugaro/)
 * (@psfugaro)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-widgets-pluginsearch-code-in-text/#post-412067)
 * Not sure where you’ll find the code, but your strange formatting problems may
   have more to do with the sidebar style specified in your theme’s stylesheet.
 * You’d have to understand HTML/CSS to check this out and/or edit it. Go to your
   admin area -> Click on ‘Presentation’ -> Click on ‘Theme Editor’ below that -
   > Edit your theme’s Stylesheet.
 * Hope this helps. 😉
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Cannot move or edit widgets](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-move-or-edit-widgets/)
 *  [psfugaro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psfugaro/)
 * (@psfugaro)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-move-or-edit-widgets/#post-411256)
 * I’ve got (almost exactly) the same problem, and I *think* that it must be from
   installing the WP2.0.3 update a few days ago. Now I can’t move any of my widgets
   around, nor can I get the details that I used to get from clicking on a specific
   widget.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)