Title: psedach's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# psedach

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [New Plugin Directory Layout – Older Versions?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-plugin-directory-layout-older-versions/)
 *  [psedach](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/)
 * (@psedach)
 * [9 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-plugin-directory-layout-older-versions/#post-8993977)
 * Is it possible to start an upvote/vote so this feature gets added back? I appreciate
   WordPress and all but it’s kind of ridiculous that its missing with the new design.
 * Oh and thanks for the instructions – they helped me download an older version
   of a plugin!
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by [psedach](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Media from FTP] “Update Media” isn’t runninng – always 0% – no log](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-media-isnt-runninng-always-0-no-log/)
 *  [psedach](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/)
 * (@psedach)
 * [9 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-media-isnt-runninng-always-0-no-log/#post-8993974)
 * [https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/media-from-ftp.9.43.zip](https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/media-from-ftp.9.43.zip)
 * Wordpress.org changed its website design and its super hard to find older versions:
   
   [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-plugin-directory-layout-older-versions/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-plugin-directory-layout-older-versions/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Media from FTP] Can’t make it works and warning “simplexml_load_string”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-make-it-works-and-warning-simplexml_load_string/)
 *  [psedach](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/)
 * (@psedach)
 * [9 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-make-it-works-and-warning-simplexml_load_string/#post-8985690)
 * I had issues with 9.61 and 9.60
 * Try manually downloading and installing 9.43. It might help – it’s a very nice
   plugin when it works.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Media from FTP] it doesn’t scan](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/it-doesnt-scan/)
 *  [psedach](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/)
 * (@psedach)
 * [9 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/it-doesnt-scan/#post-8985686)
 * Try deleting Media from FTP 9.61 and manually download and install 9.43.
 * I had the same problem and it solved it. Please provide feedback if it worked–
   this will help the developer narrow down the issue (9.60/9.61 both had the issue
   for me, 9.43 works fine)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Media from FTP] “Update Media” isn’t runninng – always 0% – no log](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-media-isnt-runninng-always-0-no-log/)
 *  [psedach](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/)
 * (@psedach)
 * [9 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-media-isnt-runninng-always-0-no-log/#post-8985676)
 * Delete Media from FTP 9.61 and manually download and install 9.43.
 * I had the same problem and it solved it. Please provide feedback if it worked–
   this will help the developer narrow down the issue (9.60/9.61 both have the issue,
   9.43 works fine)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Media from FTP] Stuck on Spinning Blue Wheel on Search and Register (ver. 9.60 and 9.61)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stuck-on-spinning-blue-wheel-on-search-and-register-ver-9-60-and-9-61/)
 *  Thread Starter [psedach](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/)
 * (@psedach)
 * [9 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stuck-on-spinning-blue-wheel-on-search-and-register-ver-9-60-and-9-61/#post-8944810)
 * Bizarre.
 * Manually downgrading back to 9.43 then doing an automatic update to 9.61 seemed
   to fix the issue. I’ll re-open this thread if it does it again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Media from FTP] Stuck on Spinning Blue Wheel on Search and Register (ver. 9.60 and 9.61)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stuck-on-spinning-blue-wheel-on-search-and-register-ver-9-60-and-9-61/)
 *  Thread Starter [psedach](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/)
 * (@psedach)
 * [9 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stuck-on-spinning-blue-wheel-on-search-and-register-ver-9-60-and-9-61/#post-8944764)
 * Thanks for the fast response.
 * Reinstalling doesn’t work. If I was able to downgrade back to 9.43, I probably
   tried removing/installing each of 9.43/9.60/9.61 to test for this bug (and I 
   did).
 * I just wanted to make you are aware of this bug and that this was introduced 
   as of the shift from 9.43 to 9.60.
 * It may be based on file size alone. I was trying to use the software to register
   1 to 3 MB PDF files. I believe what the program was doing is trying to generate
   thumbnails and that took forever or crashed it.
 * The reason I mention this is because I just upgraded back to 9.61 and tried to
   register a 300 kb image file and, the wheel did spin slowly, but eventually, 
   the “Search and Register” page loaded and I was able to add the file.
 * There seems to be a regression in functionality from 9.43 to 9.61. Was there 
   a feature add? Is there a process that was added that slows down the registration
   in 9.60/9.61 and requires parsing the file (and can it be disabled?)
 * Thanks in advance
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[WikiWP] Adding “Contents” Menu to each post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-contents-menu-to-each-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [psedach](https://wordpress.org/support/users/psedach/)
 * (@psedach)
 * [9 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-contents-menu-to-each-post/#post-8293122)
 * Thank you!. I’m guessing you looked at the code of his webpage and saw the # 
   comments?
 * Never thought to do that but you now gave me this idea beyond even just the plugins.
 * Thanks again!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)