Title: pReya's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# pReya

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preya/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preya/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preya/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preya/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preya/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preya/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preya/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preya/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[External Markdown] How do I support links with relative URLs?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-support-links-with-relative-urls/)
 *  Plugin Author [pReya](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preya/)
 * (@preya)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-support-links-with-relative-urls/#post-15101907)
 * Hey [@reselbob](https://wordpress.org/support/users/reselbob/), sorry for the
   response time. I did not get any notifications from WordPress for this 🙁
 * Regarding your topic:
 * I’m afraid I can’t help you with that. The plugin sends the raw markdown to the
   GitHub API and just displays the result. So all the link handling happens at 
   GitHub.
 * The fact that `http://bla.com/post1/#anchor" does not work, while`[http://bla.com/post1#anchor](http://bla.com/post1#anchor)`
   does is probably configurable in WordPress or via .htaccess (but sorry I don’t
   know how from the top of my head).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] List just Albums…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-list-just-albums/)
 *  [pReya](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preya/)
 * (@preya)
 * [16 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-list-just-albums/#post-1271028)
 * Nobody who can help me with this problem?
 * I just want that thumbnails are shown on albums with sub-albums in it!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Navigation Bar as on some Bulletin Boards](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/navigation-bar-as-on-some-bulletin-boards/)
 *  Thread Starter [pReya](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preya/)
 * (@preya)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/navigation-bar-as-on-some-bulletin-boards/#post-1492342)
 * I discovered, that the title of the gallery sites is very similar to what i want.
 * Where do i find out, what’s behind the wp_title variable, while browsing thourgh
   the galleries? I think i could extract the need variables from there!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] List just Albums…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-list-just-albums/)
 *  [pReya](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preya/)
 * (@preya)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-list-just-albums/#post-1271026)
 * willemvanleeuwen, can you tell us what this code is for, exactly?
 * I have a similar problem: I want to list all my Albums with sub-Albums.
 * So therefore, i created a “Main”-Album, which is displayed on my gallery-page,
   and then i added several albums to this Main-Album.
    Into these sub-Albums i 
   put the galleries.
 * Actually it’s working fine, except that there is no thumbnail on these sub-albums,
   though it has several galleries with pictures in it…
 * I think this is a bug, right? I’d love to know how to fix this! It would solve
   all my problems right now!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)