Title: Preeminent's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Preeminent

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fundify Crowdfunding (Moved)] Pledge without paying?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pledge-without-paying/)
 *  [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pledge-without-paying/#post-4788746)
 * You need to make sure to have Easy Digital Downloads, as well as the Stripe payment
   gateway add-on in order to do this. Once Stripe addon is purchased, you can click
   a box that will allow you to take payment details, but not yet charge them.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] Entire site goes HTTPS after visiting one HTTPS page…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/entire-site-goes-https-after-visiting-one-https-page/)
 *  [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/entire-site-goes-https-after-visiting-one-https-page/#post-4498010)
 * I’m having this same issue. Have you figured this out? I only need my checkout
   page secure. As soon as you try and go to another page, it tries to load the 
   page as HTTPS/secure again. And the site looks broke, with no CSS styles.
 * Any ideas on how to fix this, guys?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] [Plugin: WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce] A custom single product template?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-woocommerce-excelling-ecommerce-a-custom-single-product-template/)
 *  [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-woocommerce-excelling-ecommerce-a-custom-single-product-template/#post-2999459)
 * Thank you for this!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Responsive Images] Won't Activate](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wont-activate-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wont-activate-7/#post-3834735)
 * Oh, I’ve moved on. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] All Images Disappear](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-images-disappear-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-images-disappear-1/#post-3903904)
 * Got it! For anyone else that might end up having this issue. Make sure to check
   your .htaccess file. I had hotlinking images disabled in there, and it was causing
   the problem for some odd reason. I removed it from the file, and now we are back
   up and running.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] Broken Icons and Images in Admin Panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-icons-and-images-in-admin-panel/)
 *  [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-icons-and-images-in-admin-panel/#post-3903427)
 * Same issue here.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Progress Bar] Can I block CSS from loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-block-css-from-loading/)
 *  Thread Starter [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-block-css-from-loading/#post-3893313)
 * Ok, got it! Sorry, Chrome has been doing weird things today, and not accepting
   my css changes right away. I did have to use init. Again, thanks a ton for your
   quick help on this!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Progress Bar] Can I block CSS from loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-block-css-from-loading/)
 *  Thread Starter [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-block-css-from-loading/#post-3893308)
 * Ok, it’s working as far as stopping those from loading, but now the progress 
   bars aren’t showing. It’s actually just showing “50%” where the bar should be
   for example. So I will see if I can find something other than init to use.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Progress Bar] Can I block CSS from loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-block-css-from-loading/)
 *  Thread Starter [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-block-css-from-loading/#post-3893291)
 * Awesome! Ok, so the “dont_load_progress_bar_stuff” would be my own hook from 
   my theme, right? Just find a hook from my theme?
 * Then, as long as I have the css, and don’t want the animated part, the progress
   bars should work fine without the javascript, right?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Progress Bar] More than one bar at a time?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-than-one-bar-at-a-time/)
 *  Thread Starter [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-than-one-bar-at-a-time/#post-3886679)
 * Thank you so much! Perfect! I really appreciate you responding to my question
   so quickly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Displaying a product's custom field information](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-a-products-custom-field-information/)
 *  Thread Starter [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-a-products-custom-field-information/#post-3331403)
 * Oh wow, it’s been a while since I did this. I will see if I can find out what
   I did again, when I get a chance.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TDD Progress Bar] How can I display without Shortcode?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-display-without-shortcode/)
 *  Thread Starter [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-display-without-shortcode/#post-3777416)
 * Anyone? I just need to be able to display a progress bar without the shortcode.
   Has anyone else done this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gravity Forms + Stripe] Multisite and Stripe Connect?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-and-stripe-connect/)
 *  [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-and-stripe-connect/#post-3467877)
 * I too am wondering about this! I will buy Gravity Forms in an instant if it had
   this add-on. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] New Feature Suggestion – Add Free Gift at When Cart Total Reaches Certain Amount](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-feature-suggestion-add-free-gift-at-when-cart-total-reaches-certain-amount/)
 *  [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-feature-suggestion-add-free-gift-at-when-cart-total-reaches-certain-amount/#post-3415651)
 * Try adding this to the requests section of the woothemes site!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] How to achieve Responsive Images](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-achieve-responsive-images/)
 *  Thread Starter [Preeminent](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/)
 * (@preeminent)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-achieve-responsive-images/#post-3317510)
 * Is the font in ems instead of pixels? That will certainly help some.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/preeminent/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)