Title: prdlik's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# prdlik

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prdlik/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prdlik/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prdlik/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prdlik/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prdlik/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prdlik/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prdlik/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prdlik/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Business Directory] [Plugin: Business Directory] How can I localize in other language? Any .pot file?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-business-directory-how-can-i-localize-in-other-language-any-pot-file/)
 *  [prdlik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prdlik/)
 * (@prdlik)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-business-directory-how-can-i-localize-in-other-language-any-pot-file/#post-1596292)
 * I need it. Please help.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Auto update problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-update-problem-1/)
 *  [prdlik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prdlik/)
 * (@prdlik)
 * [16 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-update-problem-1/#post-1586636)
 * Did you solve your problem with “Downloading update from…” and nothing else happened?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [I can’t see text when editing pages and posts – html editor disabled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-cant-see-text-when-editing-pages-and-posts-html-editor-disabled/)
 *  [prdlik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prdlik/)
 * (@prdlik)
 * [16 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-cant-see-text-when-editing-pages-and-posts-html-editor-disabled/#post-1274273)
 * I have the same problem – even in clear instalation with default theme with no
   plugins.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)