Title: prathtee's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# prathtee

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prathtee/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prathtee/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prathtee/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prathtee/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prathtee/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prathtee/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prathtee/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prathtee/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Better Search - Relevant search results for WordPress] Problem with another plugin search function](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-another-plugin-search-function/)
 *  Thread Starter [prathtee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prathtee/)
 * (@prathtee)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-another-plugin-search-function/#post-17561090)
 * Hi Ajay,
 * I am using this plugin to create books’ data: **RS WP Book ShowCase**.
   Please
   find the plugin’s download page as follows:
 * [https://wordpress.org/plugins/rs-wp-books-showcase/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/rs-wp-books-showcase/)
 * For the theme, I am using Marin theme.
   Here is the link to the theme’s download
   page:
 * [https://wordpress.org/themes/marin/](https://wordpress.org/themes/marin/)
 * Thank you very much for your support and reply.
 * I hope my two favorite plugins will work together in the near future, if it is
   possible. : )
 * Best,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Better Search - Relevant search results for WordPress] Problem with another plugin search function](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-another-plugin-search-function/)
 *  Thread Starter [prathtee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prathtee/)
 * (@prathtee)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-another-plugin-search-function/#post-17533907)
 * Here are the screenshots to show the conflict I have explained. The screenshots
   show results before and after I activated Better Search plugin which affects 
   Book Name search box of RSWP Books Showcase plugin.
 * [Before the activation of Better Search](https://ttl.car.chula.ac.th/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/before.png)
   
   [After the activation of Better Search](https://ttl.car.chula.ac.th/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/after.png)
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Better Search - Relevant search results for WordPress] Problem with another plugin search function](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-another-plugin-search-function/)
 *  Thread Starter [prathtee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prathtee/)
 * (@prathtee)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-another-plugin-search-function/#post-17532097)
 * Hi Ajay,
 * Thank you for your reply.
 * When I activated “Better Search,” the search box that is a part of “RSWP Books
   Showcase” (the plugin I am using for storing and showing books cover and information)
   that use for searching books’ names from the data I inputted inside the plugin
   stopped working.
 * (I would like to attach some screenshots later when I am back to my office.)
 * I need “Better Search” for my site because it can fantastically search throughout
   entire data elements in the site. But I still need the “Book Name” search box
   of “RSWP plugin” to provide students with ability to search or filter only books’
   name that they are interested in because the search results are displayed directly
   in the plugin area.
 * From that reason, would it be possible to set “Better Search” plugin to not take
   over only this search box of RSWP plugin?
 * In the end, if it is not possible, it is OK. Still love your plugin!!
 * Please keep doing this great work!!
 * Best,

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)