Title: pomination's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# pomination

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Website Internal Link Optimiser] Dahsnboard](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dahsnboard/)
 *  Thread Starter [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/)
 * (@pomination)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dahsnboard/#post-17983822)
 * OK Thanks,
 * I don’t get it about the dashbord, but well…
 * Regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Website Internal Link Optimiser] Good plugin but few bugs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-few-bugs/)
 *  Thread Starter [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/)
 * (@pomination)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-few-bugs/#post-17212445)
 * Hi,
 * I’ve updated the plugin, but unfotunately, it’s getting worse : 
   – It now “finds”
   pages that does not exist (these URL return 404). This was not the case before
 * This a side effects of “exclusions” which are not excluded anyway. When everything
   is chosen, WILO finds 44 pages. When I exclude everything except posts and pages,
   it finds 256 pages… Edit : seems OK after cache purge.
 * 
   – It now counts broken links for 301 redirects which was not the case before.
   The page has then a bad score while this is not a broken at all (im my case, 
   LSCache redirects original images to better compressed one in .webp format)
 * Remaining bugs : 
   – I still think we should have an option to ignore “NoIndex”
   URL– Intenal or external URL which have upper case characters in their path return
   false 404 errors– External URL which have a popup cookies consent return false
   403/405 errors– The following external URL return false 500, [https://www.astrium.com/espace-medecins/risques-et-situations/vaccins-par-pays.html](https://www.astrium.com/espace-medecins/risques-et-situations/vaccins-par-pays.html),
   but you can verify this is not the case here : [https://httpstatus.io/](https://httpstatus.io/)–
   External links are still not called with exact protocol in URL (https or http)
   and are called with ‘http’ by default thus getting 301 retrun code…(while https
   IS specified in my URL)
 * Tell me if I can help.
 * Regards
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/).
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Website Internal Link Optimiser] Good plugin but few bugs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-few-bugs/)
 *  Thread Starter [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/)
 * (@pomination)
 * [2 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-few-bugs/#post-17175879)
 * Hi,
 * Meanwhile, I solved the duplicate links detection in my Homepage.
   It was due 
   to some specific function from my content builder of my theme.
 * I’m interested to kow if you think you can address other issues :
   – Case sensitiveness–
   URL crawling with scheme written in URL– Avoid crawling “NoIndex” tagged pages.
 * Regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Website Internal Link Optimiser] Good plugin but few bugs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-few-bugs/)
 *  Thread Starter [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/)
 * (@pomination)
 * [2 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-few-bugs/#post-17175273)
 * Hi,
 * OK. As for case sensitive characters, I can apply corrections on my own content.
   But there is nothing I can do for external links. And upper case characters are
   authorized in URL/URI by official RFC.
 * In this state, your plugin is not compliant with W3C rules/RFC, and though returns
   false 404 errors.
 * As for redirections, I did not correctly explained the bug. My link, refers to
   HTTPS URL, but it seems the plugin only takes the path without the scheme and
   do its request with HTTP scheme, though the redirection code…. You must test 
   the exact URL with the written scheme…
 * Finally one mysterious bug remains : links seens as twice in the homepage body???.
   Here s the URL if you want to check HTML code : [https://jerevedevoyages.com](https://jerevedevoyages.com)
 * One thing you should consider too : not scanning URL marked as “NoIndex”. Indeed
   they count in total score but there is less interest in making internal links
   to theses pages.
 * Hope you will be able to adress these issues soon because your plugin is good.
 * Regards
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/).
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Website Internal Link Optimiser] Good plugin but few bugs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-few-bugs/)
 *  Thread Starter [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/)
 * (@pomination)
 * [2 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-few-bugs/#post-17174491)
 * Hi there,
 * Can I have a feedback please ?
 * Regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Website Internal Link Optimiser] Good plugin but few bugs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-few-bugs/)
 *  Thread Starter [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/)
 * (@pomination)
 * [2 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-few-bugs/#post-17167460)
 * Another problem.
 * HTTP response codes are not correctly evaluated. For instance a 308 status code
   is seen as a 404 error. Which is not correct. I think this is because HTTP scheme
   is not taken in account. In the exemple below HTTP returns 308 (seen as 404) 
   but HTTPS returns 200
 * Example of external link seen as 404 error while only have a redirected status:
   [http://www.vidal.fr/medicaments/gammes/mercalm-6044.html](http://www.vidal.fr/medicaments/gammes/mercalm-6044.html)
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Website Internal Link Optimiser] Good plugin but few bugs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-few-bugs/)
 *  Thread Starter [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/)
 * (@pomination)
 * [2 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-few-bugs/#post-17166838)
 * Hi,
 * I will first try to understand for the homepage where links are seen twice. I
   can’t give you admin access. But I can follow any scenario you would like to 
   analyze
 * Meanwhile, can you sort out the case sensitive thing ? your plugin always converts
   URL to lowercase, so it finds false 404 errors. Bur URIs can have uppercase letters
   in their full path.
 * Regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AMP for WP - Accelerated Mobile Pages] AMP errors in Search Console](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-errors-in-search-console-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [pomination](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pomination/)
 * (@pomination)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-errors-in-search-console-4/#post-12947419)
 * Hi,
 * Well not that easy.
    What’s wrong with GT-Memory Theme ?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)