Title: pmkr2's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# pmkr2

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pmkr2/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pmkr2/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pmkr2/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pmkr2/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pmkr2/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pmkr2/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pmkr2/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pmkr2/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordpress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] [Plugin: WordPress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] Works fine but custom image doesn't show](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-portfolio-plugin-wp-portfolio-works-fine-but-custom-image-doesnt-show/)
 *  Thread Starter [pmkr2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pmkr2/)
 * (@pmkr2)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-portfolio-plugin-wp-portfolio-works-fine-but-custom-image-doesnt-show/#post-2791003)
 * Full link doesn’t affect – I’ve tried it. Funny thing about this case, is that
   if I copy an image location from Google or any other website – it shows the custom
   image. However, it doesn’t show any images I have uploaded to media library. 
   I checked that I can see the image with straight image link.
    However some images
   I can’t see with direct link and I’ll get:
 * You don’t have permission to access /XXXX/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/noweb.jpg
   on this server.
 * Folder permissions are 755 so that should be enough. If I use those images in
   articles, they are shown correctly. I wonder if this is a problem with server
   permissions, but that doesn’t explain why I can see some uploaded pics with direct
   address and some of them I can’t :/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)